🌏 - Afghan and other Muslim students beaten in India | Pakistan Defense Forum
What's new

🌏 Afghan and other Muslim students beaten in India (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🌏 Afghan and other Muslim students beaten in India (1 Viewer)

G  South Asian Affairs

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Afghani student will now get deported back to Kabul and then he will work his way into Tehran paying bribes., and then Atheist Irani turani will look down upon him in Iran cuz he mazhabi and traditional dehati pendu like a typical Afghani. What a riot.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Afghani student will now get deported back to Kabul and then he will work his way into Tehran paying bribes., and then Atheist Irani turani will look down upon him in Iran cuz he mazhabi and traditional dehati pendu like a typical Afghani. What a riot.
You know so much about the future. Are you also Malang?

@ topic

If you slap someone you will receive retaliation. I don’t know if Afghans are more bad or Indians but the same would have happened in Pakistan if they slapped a Pakistani in Pakistani university

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

You know so much about the future. Are you also Malang?

@ topic

If you slap someone you will receive retaliation. I don’t know if Afghans are more bad or Indians but the same would have happened in Pakistan if they slapped a Pakistani in Pakistani university
Yaar he'll get deported 100% now….rest you can pretty much guess the poor guy’s future no?…..I keep trying to educate our people here that hindu are just waiting for the opportunity. They are very cunning and they have an anti Islam agenda. Buss! Hamaray log bholay hain they don’t know these banye. I’ve worked with hindu bhrahmins every where. I know them inside out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts