🇮🇳 India's weapon supply to Armenia in absence of Russian weapon supply- Tracking all development

G   Indian Defense Forum
Short Summary: Tracking the Inda's weapon supply to Armenia and its effect on Possible Armenia-Azerbaijan war. Date Occurred: Sep 25, 2024
Jan 26, 2024
Axis Group

Military Role

Religion

In absence of Russian supply of weapon due to Russia Ukraine war, India has emerged as a principal weapon supplier to Armenia. It all begun with India winning contract of 4 Swati weapon locating radar in a competitive bid where Indian radar performed significantly better than Russian Radar. Armenia impressed with its performance in Armenia-Azerbaijan war. Subsequently, deal of 155 mm Howitzer was made with Baba Kalyani group, followed by Pinaka Deal. Now, Armenia is interested in India's Pralay missile which India has specifically designed to hit Chinese target on other side of mountain with single digit accuracy with hypersonic speed in ABM defense feature. They are interested in placing order. Here, we can track all development of India's weapon supply to Armenia and its effect on possible Armenia-Azerbaijan war.

Armenia Seeks Indian Pralay Missiles To Counter Israeli-Origin LORA; Here Is What Makes DRDO Missile ‘Lethal’​

By
Vijainder K Thakur
-
July 17, 2024

Armenia’s reported interest in acquiring India’s Pralay missile is a great opportunity for India. A Pralay export contract following the export of the Brahmos missile will likely bolster DRDO’s image as a missile exporter.

Indeed, the DRDO has acquired the capability to develop all types of missiles through decades of sustained effort, and it’s time to capitalize on this painstakingly acquired capability.

Considering that the percentage of indigenous content in the Pralay missile would be much higher than the percentage of indigenous content in the Brahmos variant exported to the Philippines, India’s earnings per missile would be much higher.

Pashinyan wants the Russians out of Armenia. This is a big problem. He wants to liberalize the economy and get western investments pumping into the system. Armenia now only has two friends. The Armenian diaspora and the Iranians.

That's it.

Pashinyan wants the Russians out of Armenia. This is a big problem. He wants to liberalize the economy and get western investments pumping into the system. Armenia now only has two friends. The Armenian diaspora and the Iranians.

That's it.

Many Armenians consider themselves Indian. They believe that both the countries were connected before the land separated due to some geographical event.

Many Armenians consider themselves Indian. They believe that both the countries were connected before the land separated due to some geographical event.
I’ve not only worked in Armenia but know many Armenians. They overall now are convinced that their relationship with Russia can’t progress anymore because the Armenians feel suffocated and isolated. They want out of this relationship. Iran is covertly helping Armenia just enough, but careful to not offend azher bhaija.

Armenia was part of the Persian empire a few centuries ago, but the Czars seceded it from Iran along with Georgia and azher bhaija.

That's it.

They have an old relationship with Greece, probably their closest and oldest ally. Their relations with Serbia has been improving over the years.

They also have good relations with some Arab countries since Arabs hosted many Armenian refugees in the First World War I believe.

They have an old relationship with Greece, probably their closest and oldest ally. Their relations with Serbia has been improving over the years.

They also have good relations with some Arab countries since Arabs hosted many Armenian refugees in the First World War I believe.
Yes, true. Armenia has good relationship with Greece and Lebanon. Lebanon has many Armenian churches and a sizeable community. There's also about a quarter million Armenians living in Iran for centuries, mid range estimate. Many other sources mention upwards of 600k Armenians inside Iran.

There are only 200 Armenians in India today.

Last edited:
There's probably millions of Armenians in Iran today because a lot of them come down to their strongholds in Tehran and Tabriz and many other cities due to economics. Big Christmas celebrations. More than a hundred churches. They know Iran is their only hope in hell left to save them from both the Turks or the Russians now:

Last edited:
Yes, true. Armenia has good relationship with Greece and Lebanon. Lebanon has many Armenian churches and a sizeable community. There's also about a quarter million Armenians living in Iran for centuries, mid range estimate. Many other sources mention upwards of 600k Armenians inside Iran.

There are only 200 Armenians in India today.

Iranians & Armenians commonly hate Turkic peoples/ so the alliance only strengthened.

It cannot be ignorance because no where ever will you hear an Armenian call himself Indian. And it makes no sense at all, did they originate in India and migrated to the Caucuses?

He's probably one of those Bharatis who try to connect every culture/ethnicity/nationality to themselves. Misappropriation.

Inferiority complex.

Last edited:
Iranians & Armenians commonly hate Turkic peoples/ so the alliance only strengthened.
It’s also the Kurds and the Arabs too who hate the Turks because the Turks only came in the region during the last 500 or 600 years ago from the east torkestan of Xinjiang.

This hate will destroy this whole region if it’s not checked.

I see Pakistani ghareeb side with turkey for no reason whatsoever. It makes no sense.

We should be neutral here and try to bring peace in the region.

It’s also the Kurds and the Arabs too who hate the Turks because the Turks only came in the region during the last 500 or 600 years ago from the east torkestan of Xinjiang.

This hate will destroy this whole region if it’s not checked.

I see Pakistani ghareeb side with turkey for no reason whatsoever. It makes no sense.

We should be neutral here and try to bring peace in the region.

This is true, and I never miss a chance telling my Turk friends that.

Pakistan should actually be closer to Iran. Afghanistan I can understand, given the land dispute and Pakistan meddling and conniving with the goras running roughshod over the Afghans homeland.

So I really do not understand the love story with the Turks. The Turks I know have a very very jaundiced view of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

This is true, and I never miss a chance telling my Turk friends that.

Pakistan should actually be closer to Iran. Afghanistan I can understand, given the land dispute and Pakistan meddling and conniving with the goras running roughshod over the Afghans homeland.

So I really do not understand the love story with the Turks. The Turks I know have a very very jaundiced view of Pakistan and Pakistanis.
Issue is both turkey and Pakistan are under US influence and have been told to get together or something. China too uses us as an anti-India proxy. I think most of us know this to be the case today. China got no other interest in us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back