General Whatever

General Whatever
15K
486K
More threads by ghazi

G General
Obtuse nahi, I'm gomboc maybe

neti neti

na sanghi, na congie

dispassionate things I'm saying only here, no angle.

you come from an anti BJP/Sangh pro congress Rahul fan perspective.

Krishna comes from an anti congress, pro BJP HIndutva, that kind of view.

mallab, aap dono well entrenched log ho, you guys got your objectives ki list .. ki ye sab karna hai, yes and no.. very Islamic, btw.

im a rundi.. gun to my head, I'll go BJP but im no sanghi or anything, not even close.. in fact mai bc political hi nahi hu for 98% of my being, or whatever.. bc
 
does anyone know where I can find the entire catalog of the ISIS anthems ?

found just this one, but there's a bunch of others I remember by tune but not by name.

this ummati fajrun shait pretty good, but.. likey \m/
 
Obtuse nahi, I'm gomboc maybe

neti neti

na sanghi, na congie

dispassionate things I'm saying only here, no angle.

you come from an anti BJP/Sangh pro congress Rahul fan perspective.

Krishna comes from an anti congress, pro BJP HIndutva, that kind of view.

mallab, aap dono well entrenched log ho, you guys got your objectives ki list .. ki ye sab karna hai, yes and no.. very Islamic, btw.

im a rundi.. gun to my head, I'll go BJP but im no sanghi or anything, not even close.. in fact mai bc political hi nahi hu for 98% of my being, or whatever.. bc

Ok ...
 

Latest Posts

Back