🇵🇰 Will Pakistan ever function as a secular state?

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G Pakistan Affairs Forum
Go to Europe, and prostitution is legal in most secular countries.

Yes because in this day and age Muslim countries are weak and divided. So we have to work with the Economic system devised by the Non-Muslim Superpowers and Empires.

We should try to implement what Islamic rules "WE CAN" within out reach. Whatever is without our reach can be overlooked.

This should have been an obvious one.
I'm not against this idea, I made a thread about this but seemingly if you know you know, it's too hard for now

Yaar you can’t pit us against somebody like Norwegians or Danish or Swedes or Finnish or Germans……etc……you need to understand our neighborhood and where in dat neighborhood we stand today bhai. Oh Khuda da khauf kar bhai knowing our situation today. Iran Muslim parros si hae ga! Not in some Scandinavia!

😝
The average Pakistani has nothing in common with the average Iranian

I'm not against this idea, I made a thread about this but seemingly if you know you know, it's too hard for now
Yes we should do which is "possible." What is too difficult to implement can be overlooked. Obviously.

The average Pakistani has nothing in common with the average Iranian
That is correct, because most Iranians speak Farsi, we do not have much in common with them.

Oh paa we got nothing in common with Western nor Eastern Europe either. Only thing we got in common is with India no? As in east Punjab?
Well we also have a lot in common with Afghanistan. But there are many Pakistanis who do not like Afghanistan, because it is the "Somalia" of Asia, a very poor and backward country.

@MuHayMin

It was a pleasure to converse with you, and hopefully we will have more. I got to go now.

I guess the bottom line is we should do what is possible, what cannot be done can be overlooked.

Regards.

Well we also have a lot in common with Afghanistan. But there are many Pakistanis who do not like Afghanistan, because it is the "Somalia" of Asia, a very poor and backward country.
I don't hate Afghanistan, it's the only country I like in the region. As in people who are similar to us.

The afghani hate us bro……I don’t know why but they hate us.

@MuHayMin

It was a pleasure to converse with you, and hopefully we will have more. I got to go now.

I guess the bottom line is we should do what is possible, what cannot be done can be overlooked.

Regards.
Regards and a pleasure to converse with you too.

If anything we should annex Afghanistan. Usually Afghanistanis think better of Pakistanis. But anyways.

We should beat the crap out of these afghani they are racist toward us for no reason when they themselves are dalit. They covet our KPK and we will not budge on that issue even over our dead bodies. I want irani’s to beat the living shiit out of these afghani and turn them into proper civilized people so they respect their neighbors and learn to live like decent citizens of Afghanistan. We should talk to the irani’s to beat them up and civilize them because they respect irani’s and look down upon us. Badtameez tribal qaum killing our innocent ghareeb civilians and law enforcement. Totally unacceptable behavior of Afghani.

I have met some Afghanistani who are pro-Pakistan. We have every right to purchase and annex Afghanistan. It is our backyard.

We should beat the crap out of these afghani they are racist toward us for no reason when they themselves are dalit. They covet our KPK and we will not budge on that issue even over our dead bodies. I want irani’s to beat the living shiit out of these afghani and turn them into proper civilized people so they respect their neighbors and learn to live like decent citizens of Afghanistan. We should talk to the irani’s to beat them up and civilize them because they respect irani’s and look down upon us. Badtameez tribal qaum killing our innocent ghareeb civilians and law enforcement. Totally unacceptable behavior of Afghani.

O
I agree afghanis are an issue in Pakistan and they should be sorted out, their arrogance gets annoying.

But you have an unhealthy obsession with Iran.
Oh bhai, get real no? Your middle class suburban US upbringing ain’t cutting it. All Muslim countries are convert pushovers, other than Iran. Or are we in denial on this issue? Iran is the only power in da muzlim whulld no? Baqi are do thapurr away from reversion.

Hard to believe you in denial? Of reality? are you kidding?

Last edited:
O

Oh bhai, get real no? Your middle class suburban US upbringing ain’t cutting it. All Muslim countries are convert pushovers, other than Iran. Or are we in denial on this issue? Iran is the only power in da muzlim whulld no? Baqi are do thapurr away from reversion.

Hard to believe you in denial? Of reality? are you kidding?
Sir pata nahi aap ne konsi tareekh ki katab parhi hai. Maine jo kitab parhi hai us main baaqi nations to ek baar convert hoe Iran 2 baar convert huwa hai.

First they converted from Zoroastrianism to Sunni Islam leading to chaos in the early days of Islamic history as they did not accept it happily. Then in the 15th or 16th century when their King decided to convert from Sunni Islam to Shia Islam and issued a decree that everyone must be converted to Shiasm. It took them more than 150 years to complete impose the sect upon its people but they ultimately achieved this goal around the 17th century due to strict policies on the people.

Sir pata nahi aap ne konsi tareekh ki katab parhi hai. Maine jo kitab parhi hai us main baaqi nations to ek baar convert hoe Iran 2 baar convert huwa hai.

First they converted from Zoroastrianism to Sunni Islam leading to chaos in the early days of Islamic history as they did not accept it happily. Then in the 15th or 16th century when their King decided to convert from Sunni Islam to Shia Islam and issued a decree that everyone must be converted to Shiasm. It took them more than 150 years to complete impose the sect upon its people but they ultimately achieved this goal around the 17th century due to strict policies on the people.
Correct! But they still shia no? Last 400 years same mazhabi firqa bhai. Look at our situation bro….just 100 years ago most of us were hindu or sikh. We just converted in last century..Dr Salman has done a whole program on this subject bhai. Millions converted when partition happened to avoid being dispossessed of their land and holdings.

Last edited:

I have finally converted to "Love Religion" and become an ardent lover.

Why does this forum have disinfo trolls like you, if you make claims you give sources. You are definitely a larp whether the mods know this I am not aware. I'm assuming your iranian since all you care about is iran?
Lull needs to swap his Jap wife for an Iranian wife now. I wish I had an Iranian wife instead of the one I have from Islamabad.

Reminder: Please avoid insults, slurs, and personal issues of others. Let’s not talk about family members when referring to others.

This is an open forum that prides free speech and freedom of post and it should remain that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back