• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 102
G Pakistan Affairs Forum

Dogun18

Reaction score
Origin

Residence

Axis Group

@FullNight2381 @Mohmmad Rayan @ThunderCat @PakistanProud @ghazi @Lulldapull @Ghazi52 @Krishna with Flute @Bilal9 @Saif @Vikings @I.R.A @Squibb @Afghan @Egyptian @LegionnairE @Vsdoc

As we all know there is a massive protest going on in Islamabad for his release and the government is doing anything and everything to stop him from getting back to power, including this;

Pakistan's Imran Khan is charged with attempted murder over policeman's death in weekend protests​

Do you think he is good for the country and could change it for the better?

How could he possibly be charged for 'attempt to murder' ? I'm not sure about the laws in Pakistan but here (and many other countries) 'inciting a mob/riot' ka case lag sakta hai, I suppose its the same.. 'accessory to murder' also ,, 'dereliction of duty' etc bhi maybe lag sakta hai.

Poor guy but, how long has he been sentenced for ?

Dumb guy too, he of all people should have known exactly how the power structure there works.. charged an armoured column with little more than a stick in his hand and a few pebbles in his pocket.. unsurprisingly, it didn't end well.

@FullNight2381 @Mohmmad Rayan @ThunderCat @PakistanProud @ghazi @Lulldapull @Ghazi52 @Krishna with Flute @Bilal9 @Saif @Vikings @I.R.A @Squibb @Afghan @Egyptian @LegionnairE @Vsdoc

As we all know there is a massive protest going on in Islamabad for his release and the government is doing anything and everything to stop him from getting back to power, including this;

Pakistan's Imran Khan is charged with attempted murder over policeman's death in weekend protests​

I think protests are a step in the right direction, hopefully more protests and something happens. At least it will send a message if all.

I speak personally here.

I do not know if he is better for your country, because I see your country having serious systemic issues that are not only religious or sectarian. And he is surely not the sort of leader to revitalise a nation.

He is old, feeble, embattled, and in no way more than a totem for the clueless middle (burger) class to rally around. Largely ineffectually.

I surely, more importantly, know he is no friend to India. He used to be respected here as a cricketer, even though never genuinely liked like Wasim Akram is.

But as a politician and a PM he lost most if not all of that

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I speak personally here.

I do not know if he is better for your country, because I see your country having serious systemic issues that are not only religious or sectarian. And he is surely not the sort of leader to revitalise a nation.

He is old, feeble, embattled, and in no way more than a totem for the clueless middle (burger) class to rally around. Largely ineffectually.

I surely, more importantly, know he is no friend to India. He used to be respected here as a cricketer, even though never genuinely liked like Wasim Akram is.

But as a politician and a PM he lost most if not all of that

Cheers, Doc
He was brought on board by the establishment to lift up the sagging image of the gubment and to draw in the tiny middle class into supporting the status quo.

Shabbar zaidi has clearly said that there is no daylight between IK and the army.

I think protests are a step in the right direction, hopefully more protests and something happens. At least it will send a message if all.
I only say this because the situation in Pakistan from how I see it is a bit hopeless, and he seems to be somewhat better than any other option. Do I like the guy, no. I do not see him as a capable leader that is required by Pakistan to fix this region, fix it's issues. Imran Khan has always been a oral speaker and nothing more. His supporter don't tend to know much about politics either. @ThunderCat what do you think of Imran Khan

I only say this because the situation in Pakistan from how I see it is a bit hopeless, and he seems to be somewhat better than any other option. Do I like the guy, no. I do not see him as a capable leader that is required by Pakistan to fix this region, fix it's issues. Imran Khan has always been a oral speaker and nothing more. His supporter don't tend to know much about politics either. @ThunderCat what do you think of Imran Khan

I think he's a *&*&*&*&*&.

Back