Wars 1969 11/27 Al-Wadiah Saudi Arabia VS Yemen and Pakistan's Involvement

Wars 1969 11/27 Al-Wadiah Saudi Arabia VS Yemen and Pakistan's Involvement
75
4K
More threads by TheNewb77

G War Archive
Chaddi of mine (massive beast kickboxing champ) is in Iran right now with his family.

I asked him bro, how is Iran doing. He said its sexy. I said, I mean after the war.

He laughed and said yes doc that's what I meant. Nothing has happened. Life is full normal.
What war ? That show of force bombing of their nuclear sites ?

pff, that wasn't war. That was Trump forced into some token action by the (((lobby))) that spent 100s of millions electing him.
 
The A-stan pullout was a mess,

Trump went on and on and on about that in his first run for POTUS, about how he'd have done it different, kept a military presence there, kept their gear and troops, kept Bagram to pressure China.

Bro they were there for fkn 20 years.

Jhaant ukhada unhone kabeelon ka?
 
What war ? That show of force bombing of their nuclear sites ?

pff, that wasn't war. That was Trump forced into some token action by the (((lobby))) that spent 100s of millions electing him.

I was talking to him about the 12 days preceding that.

Damage to hua hai. Log marre hain.

But this is truly the worst Israel can do conventionally.

And Iran replied with less than 6% of its missile stockpiles.

Just a few were their topline ones too.
 
Bro they were there for fkn 20 years.

Jhaant ukhada unhone kabeelon ka?
"rules of engagement"

I saw countless combat vids where they'd corner the Talibs in a firefight.. and next thing you know, they'd all appear all of a sudden, surrounded by children walking away and they wouldn't open fire or call in airstrikes.

If it were up to me, I'd order them to open fire, kids gae maa chdane.. maaro saalon ko !

Taliban understand brutality, as all jihadis do.

ISIS yaad hai ? .. Trump ne within a few moments of swearing in unleashed all hell on them and finito khallassed them proper. All air power and some special units on ground was all it took..

US isn't a joke, a gun is a gun, but gun wield kaun karta hai makes the difference... kisi crying infant ko pakda do, koi fayda nahi.. army waaley ki haanth me, different story.
 
I was talking to him about the 12 days preceding that.

Damage to hua hai. Log marre hain.

But this is truly the worst Israel can do conventionally.

And Iran replied with less than 6% of its missile stockpiles.

Just a few were their topline ones too.
Yes, Iran did a lot of damage to entity.. unko toh Iran aaram se kuchal sakta hai.
 
I saw countless combat vids where they'd corner the Talibs in a firefight.. and next thing you know, they'd all appear all of a sudden, surrounded by children walking away and they wouldn't open fire or call in airstrikes.
Guns thrown away, of course.. so they couldn't prove "enemy combatant"

Talibs did their homework.
 
and wahan har banda gun rakhta hai anyway, so no point swabbing their trigger hand for barood residue, that wouldn't have worked either.
 

Latest Posts

Back