0

War Archive 2024+ Iran VS Israel

Press space to scroll through posts
G War Archive
War Archive 2024+ Iran VS Israel
3K
94K
More threads by Saif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Iran protest in USA



kuch bhi bolo, freedom of expression sahi hai in USA, gotta give em that.. damn Mullahs will hang anyone pro Amriki.
 

Iran-Israel war must not spark refugee crisis: UN
Agence France-Presse . Geneva 21 June, 2025, 23:39

The United Nations said on Saturday the Iran-Israel war must not be allowed to trigger another refugee crisis in the Middle East, saying once people fled there was no quick way back.

1750553219203.png

UNHCR, the UN’s refugee agency, said the intensity of the attacks between the two sides was already triggering population movements in both countries.

Such movements had already been reported from Tehran and other parts of Iran, it said, with some people crossing into neighbouring countries.

Strikes in Israel had caused people to seek shelter elsewhere in the country and in some cases abroad.

‘This region has already endured more than its share of war, loss and displacement. We cannot allow another refugee crisis to take root,’ said Filippo Grandi, the UN high commissioner for refugees.

‘The time to de-escalate is right now. Once people are forced to flee, there’s no quick way back—and all too often, the consequences last for generations.’

Israel said on Saturday it had launched fresh air strikes against missile storage and launch sites in central Iran.

Iran has responded with barrages which Israeli authorities say have killed at least 25 people.

Iran hosts the largest number of refugees in the world—around 3.5 million—mostly of them from Afghanistan.

If the conflict persists, Iran’s existing refugee populations would also face renewed uncertainty and yet more hardship, UNHCR said.

The agency called for an urgent de-escalation in the conflict and urged countries in the region to respect the right of people to seek safety.

The Israeli government says the unprecedented wave of attacks it has launched at Iran since June 13 is aimed at preventing its rival from developing nuclear weapons—an ambition Tehran strongly denies.

Israel has maintained ambiguity about its own atomic arsenal, neither officially confirming nor denying it exists, but the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute says it has 90 nuclear warheads.​
 

Trump says US forces bombed Iran nuclear sites; says 'Fordow is gone'

1750553439973.png

This handout satellite image provided by Maxar Technologies shows the Natanz nuclear enrichment facility in central Iran on June 14, 2025 after it was hit by Israeli strikes. AFP

US President Donald Trump on Saturday said that a "very successful attack" on three nuclear sites in Iran had been successfully carried out, including at Fordow.

In a posting on Truth Social, Trump added, "All planes are safely on their way home" and he congratulated "our great American Warriors."

Trump ended his posting saying, "Now is the time for peace."

The action came as Israel and Iran have been engaged in more than a week of aerial combat that has resulted in deaths and injuries in both countries.

Israel launched the attacks on Iran saying that it wanted to remove any chance of Tehran developing nuclear weapons.

Iran has argued that its nuclear program is intended for peaceful purposes.

Diplomatic efforts by Western nations to stop the hostilities had so far been unsuccessful.

In another social media posting Trump said, "Fordow is gone."

Trump appeared to be referring to the underground nuclear storage facility in Natanz. The bombing came after B-2 bombers had been dispatched to Guam earlier on Saturday, according to US sources.

A US official told Reuters that B-2 bombers were involved in the strikes on Iran's nuclear sites.

It was still unclear whether any Israeli forces were involved in this latest bombing, which significantly expanded the scope of the hostilities.​
 
I don't visit that place, thought you were a regular, isliye pucha tujhse.

already the the score there, I'm pretty sure.. they must be giving Jews ko gaalian and praising the Ayatullahs and Iranis.
Most of the old hands very quiet sharma.....phatt gaee hae after Iraandis fukking retailated like a mad cornered lion...... 🤣 .......some new hands have showed up to steer da herd.......

Did you notice?

Khud to ne retaliate karr sakay Pakistani no?.......don't got da means either no?

Kidher Iraanndd kidher bichara ghareeb gala surra poor Pakistan no? on IMF lifesupport no? Eff sola and Jeff thundurr no? 🤣

Hair Force chahiye.......navy chahiye? yeah?........harmy chahiye?

Been a few years now no? tryin educating yous no?
 

Israeli strike hits military base south of Tehran

1750553859372.png

Israeli soldiers and first responders inspect the damage at the site of an Iranian strike in Beit She'an on June 21, 2025, amid the ongoing fire exchange between Iran and Israel. Photo: AFP/Jalaa Marey

Loud blasts were heard Saturday in the Iranian capital, AFP journalists said, as fighting raged between the two foes for the ninth day.

It was not immediately clear whether the blasts heard in central and northern Tehran were the result of incoming Israeli strikes or Iranian air defence fire.

The Israeli military on Saturday said it launched a fresh wave of strikes in the area of southern Iran's Bandar Abbas, targeting drones storage sites and a weapons facility.

Israeli forces are "currently striking UAV storage facilities and a weapons facility in southwestern Iran in the area of Bandar Abbas," a military statement said.

An Israeli attack on Saturday in Iran's west killed at least five army personnel and wounded nine others, Iranian media reported.

"Five army officers were killed and nine others were wounded in today's attack by the Israeli regime on the western city of Sumar" in Kermanshah province, the Fars news agency reported, quoting a provincial official.

Iran's President Masoud Pezeshkian warned of a "more devastating" retaliation should Israel's nine-day bombing campaign continue, saying the Islamic republic would not halt its nuclear programme "under any circumstances".

Israel said on Saturday it had killed three more Iranian commanders in its unprecedented offensive, while Foreign Minister Gideon Saar claimed the campaign had delayed Tehran's alleged progress towards a nuclear weapon by two years.

"We will do everything that we can do there in order to remove this threat," Saar told the German newspaper Bild, asserting Israel would keep up its onslaught.

Israel and Iran have traded wave after wave of devastating strikes since Israel launched its aerial campaign on June 13, saying Tehran was on the verge of developing a nuclear weapon.

Iran denies seeking an atomic bomb, and on Saturday Pezeshkian said its right to pursue a civilian nuclear programme "cannot be taken away... by threats or war".

In a phone call with French President Emmanuel Macron, Pezeshkian said Iran was "ready to discuss and cooperate to build confidence in the field of peaceful nuclear activities".

"However, we do not agree to reduce nuclear activities to zero under any circumstances," he added, according to Iran's official IRNA news agency.

Referring to the Israeli attacks, he said: "Our response to the continued aggression of the Zionist regime will be more devastating."

Israel's military earlier said that a strike in Qom, south of Tehran, killed Saeed Izadi, a top Revolutionary Guards official in charge of coordination with Palestinian militant group Hamas. Two other commanders were killed overnight, it added.

Israel said it had also attacked Iran's Isfahan nuclear site for a second time, with the UN nuclear watchdog later reporting that a centrifuge manufacturing workshop had been hit.

US President Donald Trump warned on Friday that Tehran had a "maximum" of two weeks to avoid possible American air strikes as Washington weighed whether to join Israel's campaign.​
 

Iran threatens to strike military aid shipments to Israel

1750553986698.png

Fire and smoke rise from the Sharan Oil depot in Tehran, Iran following Israeli strikes on June 15, 2025. FILE PHOTO: REUTERS

Iran's armed forces threatened on Saturday to strike shipments of military aid to Israel during the ongoing fighting between the two foes.

"We warn that sending any military or radar equipment by boat or aircraft from any country to assist the Zionist regime will be considered participation in the aggression against Islamic Iran and will be a legitimate target for the armed forces," a spokesman said in a video statement broadcast on state TV.​
 
Most of the old hands very quiet sharma.....phatt gaee hae after Iraandis fukking retailated like a mad cornered lion...... 🤣 .......some new hands have showed up to steer da herd.......

Did you notice?

Khud to ne retaliate karr sakay Pakistani no?.......don't got da means either no?

Kidher Iraanndd kidher bichara ghareeb gala surra poor Pakistan no? on IMF lifesupport no? Eff sola and Jeff thundurr no? 🤣

Hair Force chahiye.......navy chahiye? yeah?........harmy chahiye?

Been a few years now no? tryin educating yous no?
Forget Ijrael, Trump ne kar di harkat... he'll be live in about half an hour, watch out for that 10PM eastern US time.. "nu fellow murricans, today the US bombed Iran" .. in another 20 odd minutes
 

Iraans already fukked em up no?

What now buddy?

Keep on doin it?

However.....take notice.......Irans da heavier weight here......looks like even wid da US jumpin in no?

Iran already knows everything about the best US weaponry out there no?......

It can be easily defeated.
 
Iraans already fukked em up no?

What now buddy?

Keep on doin it?

However.....take notice.......Irans da heavier weight here......looks like even wid da US jumpin in no?

Iran already knows everything about the best US weaponry out there no?......

It can be easily defeated.
lets see how they respond, ab to NSA Bahrain, AL Udeid etc sab open targets hain
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Latest Posts

Back
PKDefense - Recommended Toggle
⬆️ Top
Read Watch Wars