Home Watch Videos Wars Movies Login

[🇮🇳] I was told to ‘go back to Portugal’. Is this Indian modernity now?

[🇮🇳] I was told to ‘go back to Portugal’. Is this Indian modernity now?
17
786
More threads by Vsdoc

G   Indian Defense
Open for discussion now.

Cheers, Doc
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
On my part, I've been told to go back to Iran many times over the years.

By well known names and faces in the defence forum world too.

That of course is the milder version.

It goes all the way to ungratefulness

Opium trade on the corpses of dead brown starving natives

Colluding with the Brits

Being the Jews of India (note, in this narrative, Jews bad)

And finally ends (infallibly) with graphic sexual acts with Parsi girls done by virile Indian men to bolster our flagging numbers, thanks to the flagging members of Parsi men.

@PoKeMon

@Guru Dutt
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
I've been told to "go back to Iran" too 🤣

by this leftist "poet" girl, an alumna of Delhi's notorious hotbed of communism, the Jawarharlal Nehru University.

Can't remember quite what it was about, I think she was supportive of Tamil secessionist thought, to which I called (deleted)

@Lulldapull
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Krishna with Flute
I've been told to "go back to Iran" too 🤣

by this leftist "poet" girl, an alumna of Delhi's notorious hotbed of communism, the Jawarharlal Nehru University.

Can't remember quite what it was about, I think she was supportive of Tamil secessionist thought, to which I called (deleted)

@Lulldapull

No ethnic slurs please - why do you keep on at it??
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
No ethnic slurs please - why do you keep on at it??
looking through the haystack to find something 🔍 ?

wtf you bumping old posts for ?

random flippant comment, maybe in bad taste.. who cares lol
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Ronald deSouza ⚽
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
is this what peak Aryan looks like ?

ahmadinejad01-323b61ca7f09d22d8adeef3804526bd052c9230f.jpg


or is this peak Aryan ?

09.24.07_Mahmoud%20Ahmadinejad_President%20of%20the%20Islamic%20Republic%20of%20Iran.jpg
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Latest Posts

Back
 
G
O
 
H
O
M
E