🇧🇩 India's offer to increase defense cooperation with Bangladesh-----What is India's real intention?

G Bangladesh Defense Forum
Why should Bangladesh buy Indian crap. Bangladesh can buy better equipment from China.
Because a black rear end renting prostitute was forcefully installed by the US/Europeans after a military coup and then a rigged election to cater the road sitting hwo no-mans chicken-neck problem. So that they can help US/EU contain the Chinese & confront them militarily.

That nag are (fake) sheikh hagsina also did the same thing back in 1996-2001. rentdian razakar prostitute allowed road sitters to setup fake 'visa offices' in all 64 districts of the country. In reality these fake 'visa offices' were just a front for RAW intelligence collection & operations headquarters!

The next elected govt., that came to power in 2001, promptly dismantled every single one of them. This nag are hagsina black rear end renter, even hired dozens of rentdian road sitters and appointed them to various top levels NSI & other intelligence agencies. After these road sitters were removed from their positions & fired by the next elected govt., they had to gall to file cases with the High/Supreme court saying govt. shouldn't be allowed to fire them. LOL!

That nag are (fake) sheikh hagsina, also rented her black rear end to PA troops/officers back in '71. She was impregnated by them & gave birth to their bastart too. She even named that hijra bastart 'JOY' to celebrate her happiness at having PA officers/soldiers illegitimate scion!

Since the killing of Zia, she was riding HM Ershads electoral polles day & night, like the black rear end renting nag are that she really is. She especially loves men in Khaki (since it reminds her of her orgiesnizer with PA units every night from back in '71).

After Ershad was overthrown, she rode the electoral polles of Jamatis. She loves sucking beardies/mullahs as much as men in Khaki. It's a known fact! If she wasn't a fugly old hag, she'd be having beardies/mullahs hijra bastarts too.
Oh bhai......all muslim countries in this same situ. Only Iran has broken free from this drama of neo-colonial rule, but it has had hell to pay for. The Zionists got Iran surrounded. Lets see how long Iran fights back.

‘ক্ষমতায় থাকতে ভারতের সহযোগিতায় সেনাবাহিনীকে ধ্বংস করতে চেয়েছিল শেখ হাসিনা’​

What my Bangladesh friends have told me here from the masjid is that India had enslaved Bangladesh until now.

It’s all over now folks.

No more slavery of India.

What my Bangladesh friends have told me here from the masjid is that India had enslaved Bangladesh until now.

It’s all over now folks.

No more slavery of India.
India is still harassing Bangladesh by creating trouble in Chittagong Hill Tracts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back