🌍 Manchester police brutality incident and the ongoing anti-muslim pogrom in the EU.

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G  European & Russian Affairs

Lulldapull

Reaction score
Origin

Residence

Axis Group

The discussion at our other forum has degenerated into cornered migrants vs racist EU Nazis. It’s quite the spectacle. I’m thread banned on our other forum because I mentioned that wearing Jhabba and monkey cap in the streets of Manchester is not good and it makes our already marginalized community stand out like a sore thumb in todays anti-migrant climate prevailing in the EU……😝

Last edited:
Waz should know what’s going on no? The Indians are ecstatic about the issue as usual, the racist tag along coloreds befuddled but cheering on. And the few whites giggling away!

I don’t know how many times I’ve told our ghareeb to leave the west if they can afford to, at least the educated professionals like me…..nobody understands that down da road, it’s just goin get a lot worse for Muslim migrants out west.

The world is a big place folks…..if you feel unwelcome or under pressure or find yourselves living like dhimmi……the door is wide open…..

25 good non western cities out there for you and your dollars.

No need to live in the west.

Last edited:
One of the guys kicked in the head and stomped has a cyst in his brain. This incident will have far reaching consequences. Already UK pols looking at a payout to wash their hands off of all this and our ghareeb stuck in the midlands. Where is AJK for the real story?

I don’t know how many times I’ve told our ghareeb to leave the west if they can afford to, at least the educated professionals like me…..nobody understands that down da road, it’s just goin get a lot worse for Muslim migrants out west.

The world is a big place folks…..if you feel unwelcome or under pressure or find yourselves living like dhimmi……the door is wide open…..

25 good non western cities out there for you and your dollars.

No need to live in the west.
People like @PAKISTANFOREVER (of original PDF) would rather fight and defeat the racists.

People like @PAKISTANFOREVER (of original PDF) would rather fight and defeat the racists.
The EU will deport all illegals down the road and make life tough for all the already under pressure migrants. Just one look at those two brothers who got beaten and you can just tell how marginalized our poor community already is in the UK

And then Turkey wants to be part of EU, when Islamophobia is at dangerous high levels in Europe.
Turkey is bankrupt bro, thanks to Erdogan. Anybody with money fleeing west, specially to London. Create a new life over in London and open cafe or restaurant. Most get tempted to open high risk business in muslim ghetto's of the EU. They get conned and swindled. Would you want to live anywhere near this turkish ghetto in London?

Turkey back in the 60’s,70’s and 80’s used to be the best Muslim country in the whole world. They were secular, progressive and forward thinking. The ideal Muslim country along with the Shahs Irani kingdom. Our Ayub Khan sahb tried emulating this model and he almost succeeded!

All three of us were the best fukking countries 50 years ago….

Look at all three today!

Nobody wanna go to any of the three today.

Hamaray hukumraano per beshumar laanat!

This doesn't have much to do with Islam rather it's just racism
Still, I also believe European Union is a Christian club really.

If Turkey gets into EU like into NATO. Good for development of the country.

But still can EU accept a country like Turkey into EU?

This doesn't have much to do with Islam rather it's just racism
Nobody in the west wants yous there no? Samajh ne aati gall?

How strange no?

Why don’t yous leave the west bhai instead of justifying your colored existence over there among the racists?

Don’t beat around da bush….you called me a ‘larper’ ?😝

I say this on our other forum and then it’s an immediate ban…..😝

The west is not only racist, but also atheist!

Last edited:
Nobody in the west wants yous there no? Samajh ne aati gall?

How strange no?

Why don’t yous leave the west bhai instead of justifying your colored existence over there among the racists?

Don’t beat around da bush….you called me a ‘larper’ ?😝

I say this on our other forum and then it’s an immediate ban…..😝

The west is not only racist, but also atheist!
After seeing all the American soldier amputees from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, I do believe the leaders of USA are atheistic. They think they are not answerable to anyone.

Thats why I support China 100% over USA anyday. I also see Russia and Brazil favorable. Maybe even India, only if India was not Pakistan's and China's enemy.

Saudi Arabia is desperately looking for alternatives to USA, and the biggest one is China.

After seeing all the American soldier amputees from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, I do believe the leaders of USA are atheistic. They think they are not answerable to anyone.

Thats why I support China 100% over USA anyday. I also see Russia and Brazil favorable. Maybe even India, only if India was not Pakistan's and China's enemy.

Saudi Arabia is desperately looking for alternatives to USA, and the biggest one is China.
You and thunder cat the same guy no? Since you’s answering for him no?

So obvious

Here we are looking at our own country being Balkanized down da road due to our own societal/civilizational failures in governance.

Religion is not goin save Pakistan!

Just like it ain’t goin save Israel.

Somebody needs to blow da whistle around here.

Last edited:
Those guys live down the rd from me. yes in my town police p ig s are son of bitches, recently they pulled me and my mate over in his car and took us in police station that is 45 minutes away from our town. then accused us of stealing cars cos they found batteries and gps tracker on me and screwdriver and a spare key on my mate. the police officer lied he said dont worry i drop you off but in the morning after interrogation they said you can go but we are keeping your phones so i go *&*&*&*& you i am not giving security code. phone is blocked now
so i find out i have to pay for taxi and my mate lost his mobility car police compound it. so he rang disability department to get it back but they said sorry you lost it now and he was like wtf i didnt break any law except a jealous bas trd pig had nothing to do pulled us over.

these goray pigs are jealous bas trds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back