🌍 Syrians beaten and massive protest by Turks after Syrian man accused of 'raping young Turkish woman'

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G  Middle Eastern & African Affairs
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I criticize them for being musalmaan/ run of da mill/ commercial then they follow me here. And even have the power to erase my atheist liberal comments over here. They also thread ban me saying they didn’t do it, but somebody they don’t know did it. Even supporting our last line of defense our beleaguered secular military is not kosher anymore.

This is a bad dream. We don’t even know who we’re talking to or what is going to become of our embattled nation.

Being a pendu who cares about his country is a criminal offense nowadays.
Just don't call someone Indian/Shia etc. I also get messages from people who think that some members are Punjabi speaking Sikhs here who are pretending to be Muslims. As long as you abide by civility , I don't care.

oh bhai, yous that CPT dude from that other forum. Punjabi shia refugee living in the US no?

Don't start praising Afghani round here now.

We know yous ain't even our pindo shia no?.....yous an indian fella.
Why are you so angry? There is no need, I have never praised Afghans but the rhetoric you were using for them is how Europeans use for Pakistanis so let's not be this arrogant. You have the right to dislike them but saying everything wrong with Pakistan is because of Afghans is very wrong.

Why are you so angry? There is no need, I have never praised Afghans but the rhetoric you were using for them is how Europeans use for Pakistanis so let's not be this arrogant. You have the right to dislike them but saying everything wrong with Pakistan is because of Afghans is very wrong.

I'm not too informative on the Afghan-Pakistani issue, but from what I've seen is that the Afghans have always been attacking Pakistan on all the forums and social media I went to. They somehow consider themselves superior than you guys.

I'm not too informative on the Afghan-Pakistani issue, but from what I've seen is that the Afghans have always been attacking Pakistan on all the forums and social media I went to. They somehow consider themselves superior than you guys.
As an Israeli ( actually the opposite), it seems odd that you are quite concerned about the internal relations between Afghans and Pakistanis. You have already stated that you are, paraphrased, " not too informative on the Afghan-Pakistani issue." However, if I see your textual fingerprints, you seem very informative.
I am not going over who you are, less I care but dare to comment using your original member ID next time. We do not tolerate duplicate id here. It is not helpful for a good forum environment. C'est pas bon.

No because vast majority of Afghans are uneducated severely due to the wars. Talking about them you are surely wasting time. There are also many good Afghans as well.
It is not Pakistan's problem what Afghanis do in Germany, Canada, or the UK. It is surely an issue what they do in Pakistan. However, We have our hands in creating the Afghan issue since the Soviet invasion. We can not simply wash our hands and cut and run. Young kids do not read history anymore.

It is not Pakistan's problem what Afghanis do in Germany, Canada, or the UK. It is surely an issue what they do in Pakistan. However, We have our hands in creating the Afghan issue since the Soviet invasion. We can not simply wash our hands and cut and run. Young kids do not read history anymore.
Exactly my point, I don't think I've seen a thread of the behavior of Afghans in Pakistan here. But I have about their behavior in foreign countries, which quite frankly isn't our concern. And yes Pakistan is also very much responsible for their condition.

Again complaining about what the Afghans do in your country is completely understandable but in others doesn't prove any point the forum users here are trying to prove.

Exactly my point, I don't think I've seen a thread of the behavior of Afghans in Pakistan here. But I have about their behavior in foreign countries, which quite frankly isn't our concern. And yes Pakistan is also very much responsible for their condition.

Again complaining about what the Afghans do in your country is completely understandable but in others doesn't prove any point the forum users here are trying to prove.
I find it very odd why foreigners complain about Afghanis in Europe/ America in a Pakistani forum. One of the possibilities could be Punjabi-speaking Sikhs who lost their properties in Afghanistan, but then they have to say it. Beating around the bush is not helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back