🌍 Syrians beaten and massive protest by Turks after Syrian man accused of 'raping young Turkish woman'

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G  Middle Eastern & African Affairs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, Turkey is being set up by the Zionists. I spilled da beans over the other forum on this yesterday, aur utthay saaray turkish got humbled.......lol. They shut down the thread.......lol

I believe mr erdogan is not listening to them which could be very dangerous for him.

Turkish commentators equating that Pakistan inviting Afghans to their country is what destroyed a 'very productive Pakistan'

Turkiya is another toady outfit like Jordan or Egypt. I just hope good turkish people realize and understand that they're just being played like idiots. Totally against their national security interests.

Last edited:
Turks got played in Syria folks……just like how we got played in Afghanistan. Erdogan is not a good person. He’s like our Zia ul Huq. He’s messed up that whole country beyond redemption

We as Pakistani should seriously stop all these stupid people from fighting and killing one another.

So far we got Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Lebanon and Eritrea completely destroyed bhai.

The next ones on the chopping block are Turkey, Egypt and Pakistan.

Millions will die for nothing.

You come across as a larping shill
Gents, Turkey is being set up by the Zionists. I spilled da beans over the other forum on this yesterday, aur utthay saaray turkish got humbled.......lol. They shut down the thread.......lol

I believe mr erdogan is not listening to them which could be very dangerous for him.

You come across as a larping shill
oh bhai, yous that CPT dude from that other forum. Punjabi shia refugee living in the US no?

Don't start praising Afghani round here now.

We know yous ain't even our pindo shia no?.....yous an indian fella.

Last edited:
@Lulldapull , You are talking too much with the forum staffs in the other forum. Just don't bring those talks here. I'm sure they will tell you the same.

@Lulldapull , You are talking too much with the forum staffs in the other forum. Just don't bring those talks here. I'm sure they will tell you the same.
If I criticize them for being musalmaan/ run of da mill/ commercial then they follow me here. And even have the power to erase my atheist liberal comments over here. They also thread ban me saying they didn’t do it, but somebody they don’t know did it. Even supporting our last line of defense our beleaguered secular military is not kosher anymore.

This is a bad dream. We don’t even know who we’re talking to or what is going to become of our embattled nation.

Being a pendu who cares about his country is a criminal offense nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back