🇵🇰 Will Pakistan ever function as a secular state?

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G Pakistan Affairs Forum
You brain dead person, you should compare countries with similar populations, land size, natural resources, etc
Besides we are comparing Indonesia to Turkey.

Which are not comparable according to your own argument; hence your comparison has little legitimacy.

Which are not comparable according to your own argument; hence your comparison has little legitimacy.
Still, however Indonesia has a larger NOMINAL GDP to Turkey has.

Indonesia should be compared to Pakistan, Nigeria, and Brazil from a population's perspective.

Turkey should be compared to Egypt or Iran.

Although Indonesia has a much larger population than Turkey, this I acknowledge, and has more land than Turkey, Indonesia still has a larger economy.

Now for your India and Singapore. India is more prosperous than Singapore in NOMINAL GDP.

However India has people living like in dirt poor conditions, and people like Ambani living luxurious lifestyles.

Little legitimacy from your point of view? That is just your "opinion."

Regardless of everything, Indonesia still has a larger economy than Turkey.

Sorry, but that is something you have to accept. That is a fact. Stop beating around the bush.

And don't bring other aspects like Nominal GDP, Industrialization, export value.

Or poverty rate.

We are not talking about those categories. We are talking strictly about Nominal GDP.

Last edited:
Still, however Indonesia has a larger NOMINAL GDP to Turkey has.

Indonesia should be compared to Pakistan, Nigeria, and Brazil from a population's perspective.

Turkey should be compared to Egypt or Iran.

Although Indonesia has a much larger population than Turkey, this I acknowledge, and has more land than Turkey, Indonesia still has a larger economy.

Now for your India and Singapore. India is more prosperous than Singapore in NOMINAL GDP.

However India has people living like in dirt poor conditions, and people like Ambani living luxurious lifestyles.

Little legitimacy from your point of view? That is just your "opinion."

Regardless of everything, Indonesia still has a larger economy than Turkey.

Sorry, but that is something you have to accept. That is a fact. Stop beating around the bush.

And don't bring other aspects like Nominal GDP, Industrialization, export value.

Or poverty rate.

We are not talking about those categories. We are talking strictly about Nominal GDP.

So why are you comparing Turkey & Indonesia and then claiming they can't be compared?
Also in both cases Turkey wins because it's population is smaller & sustainable compared to Indonesia.

Same for Singapore vs India. Smaller & sustainable wins instead of senseless growth. PS what have the admins done in response to your complaining yet? Don't waste their time.

Last edited:
So why are you comparing Turkey & Indonesia and then claiming they can't be compared?
Also in both cases Turkey wins because it's population is smaller & sustainable compared to Indonesia.

Same for Singapore vs India. Smaller & sustainable wins of senseless growth. PS what have the admins done in response to your complaining yet? Don't waste their time.
Yes I understand, that Indonesia has a much larger population and land than Turkey, it still doesn't change the fact Indonesia has a larger NOMINAL GDP than Turkey.

Right just as India is "more prosperous" than Singapore because of nominal GDP. Are you brain dead?

I am tempted to issue you a second warning. I prefer not to warn trolls directly trolling me but rather as a third party. That's exactly what I will do if it comes to that.
I went back to this post. Yes India is more prosperous to Singapore in Nominal GDP. In that aspect.
I stand by that statement.

When it comes to other aspects Singapore may better than India like in poverty, GDP per capita, etc.

"Singapore may be better than India.

Dude, Singapore IS better than India when it comes to life quality. Why is this even a discussion?
Go tell that to Ambani who lives in luxury in India.

Besides that main debate is about Nominal GDP strictly not other aspects like quality of life, gdp per capita, etc.

Go tell that to Ambani who lives in luxury in India.

Besides that main debate is about Nominal GDP strictly not other aspects like quality of life, gdp per capita, etc.

Ambani is the RICHEST guy in India and one of the richest guy in the world by exploiting the wealth of ordinary Indians and other people. Why would you use that one guy as an example? What kind of mentality is this? Ambani lives in luxury while his people suffer - on the contrary most Singaporeans live respectfully and on similar terms. You need to have more education on these topics!

Ambani is the RICHEST guy in India and one of the richest guy in the world by exploiting the wealth of ordinary Indians and other people. Why would you use that one guy as an example? What kind of mentality is this? Ambani lives in luxury while his people suffer - on the contrary most Singaporeans live respectfully and on similar terms. You need to have more education on these topics!
To be fair, you are right. Most Indians live in miserable conditions. But there are some Indians who live a good quality of life.

Anyways I thought this discussion is about Nominal GDP, which India is better than Singapore in.

To be fair, you are right. Most Indians live in miserable conditions. But there are some Indians who live a good quality of life.

Anyways I thought this discussion is about Nominal GDP, which India is better than Singapore in.

We are not talking about 'some Indians' we are talking about the general population as a whole.

You started this by saying 'Singapore may be better than India in some aspects', when in reality it IS better than India in those aspects. Even in terms of overall GDP issues, Singapore exports more than India despite being a tiny country.

1722808587723.png

We are not talking about 'some Indians' we are talking about the general population as a whole.

You started this by saying 'Singapore may be better than India in some aspects', when in reality it IS better than India in those aspects. Even in terms of overall GDP issues, Singapore exports more than India despite being a tiny country.

View attachment 7340
You are correct that Singapore exports more than India. Point taken.

However India still has a much larger Nominal GDP than tiny Singapore.

By the way USA and the West props up tiny Singapore like tiny Taiwan.

You are correct that Singapore exports more than India. Point taken.

However India still has a much larger Nominal GDP than tiny Singapore.

By the way USA and the West props up tiny Singapore like tiny Taiwan.

Then at least admit you're wrong when you are wrong. Of course 'India has a bigger GDP than tiny Singapore', look at the size differences. We know that India has a big GDP, we have never debated this, you just keep repeating it again and again.

Once in a while accept that you are wrong about issues, Mustafa.

Then at least admit you're wrong when you are wrong. Of course 'India has a bigger GDP than tiny Singapore', look at the size differences. We know that India has a big GDP, we have never debated this, you just keep repeating it again and again.

Once in a while accept that you are wrong about issues, Mustafa.
Huh what? I never said India is better than Singapore in all aspects. I just said in Nominal GDP.

When it comes to standard of living, and poverty ofcourse Singapore is better than India.

This I know for a fact!

I never claimed to be right all the time. Ofcourse I make mistakes, and I am ready to admit them.

I am very fair-minded and honest.

Huh what? I never said India is better than Singapore in all aspects. I just said in Nominal GDP.

When it comes to standard of living, and poverty ofcourse Singapore is better than India.

This I know for a fact!

I never claimed to be right all the time. Ofcourse I make mistakes, and I am ready to admit them.

I am very fair-minded and honest.

Then stop repeating the same thing again and again, it becomes a little repetitive.

Let's see if it's possible, when you quote this post, try not to mention 'India or nominal GDP'. I doubt you can do it.

All in all, remember, life quality Singapore is ions and ions ahead of India. They have massive corruption in India and income inequality the highest anywhere in the world save Brazil. The poor get poorer and the rich get richer, and for you to bring out 'Ambani' was quite literally a sad joke.

Then stop repeating the same thing again and again, it becomes a little repetitive.

Let's see if it's possible, when you quote this post, try not to mention 'India or nominal GDP'. I doubt you can do it.

All in all, remember, life quality Singapore is ions and ions ahead of India. They have massive corruption in India and income inequality the highest anywhere in the world save Brazil. The poor get poorer and the rich get richer, and for you to bring out 'Ambani' was quite literally a sad joke.
The point with Ambani, is that some people in India are rich.

Yes Singapore is better than India when it comes to quality of life and corruption. Nominal GDP is the main point I am talking about. but of course other members derailed the topic to other aspects.

I have a right to say what I am talking about. Yes Singapore is much better than India in other aspects like exports and quality of life.

The point with Ambani, is that some people in India are rich.

Yes Singapore is better than India when it comes to quality of life and corruption. Nominal GDP is the main point I am talking about. but of course other members derailed the topic to other aspects.

I have a right to say what I am talking about. Yes Singapore is much better than India in other aspects like exports and quality of life.

DUDE Of course some people of India are rich, that is a given with a population of 1.4 Billion + people and only growing. You brought up Ambani and his luxurious life style while I was pointing out the life quality of countries, that was quite shameful.

And there you mentioned Nominal GDP AGAIN, we already told you we KNOW India is ahead of many countries in nominal GDP and I told you you cannot make a post without mentioning 'India, Nominal GDP' at least once.

DUDE Of course some people of India are rich, that is a given with a population of 1.4 Billion + people and only growing. You brought up Ambani and his luxurious life style while I was pointing out the life quality of countries, that was quite shameful.

And there you mentioned Nominal GDP AGAIN, we already told you we KNOW India is ahead of many countries in nominal GDP and I told you you cannot make a post without mentioning 'India, Nominal GDP' at least once.
Well I said my point. Ofcourse there are many aspects of India which are shi/t and utterly shameful when compared to Singapore's standard of living, gdp per capita, etc.

Last edited:

It's this kind of trolling that got him banned from the other PDF forum and is likely to get him banned again @Mustafa.Iq take note of this as you are getting the closest you can to a first time suspension.

It's this kind of trolling that got him banned from the other PDF forum and is likely to get him banned again @Mustafa.Iq take note of this as you are getting the closest you can to a first time suspension.
I am not trolling. Lets go ask the Admins, you are scared to get them involved, and begging not to waste their "time."

I mention Nominal GDP because thats the main point I am talking about.

India has a better Nominal GDP than Singapore.

And Indonesia has a better Nominal GDP than Turkey. That is the point I am trying to get across.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back