🇵🇰 Will Pakistan ever function as a secular state?

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G Pakistan Affairs Forum
I have seen some rich countries which are fairly religious. Like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Poland, Morocco, Malaysia, and Brunei.

Being poor and religious is just a stereotype.

Look at Sultan of Brunei, he is filthy rich and rules his country according to Islamic edicts.

A bunch of countries with oil money. Elites from those countries are not religious at all; especially abroad. Poor people on average are far more religious than rich people. This is a well documented fact.

A bunch of countries with oil money. Elites from those countries are not religious at all; especially abroad. Poor people on average are far more religious than rich people. This is a well documented fact.
Whether the leaders of GCC countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei are religious or not, that I do not know. But they are prosperous Muslim countries than compared to Iraq and Syria which are now in ruins.

Whether the leaders of GCC countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei are religious or not, that I do not know. But they are prosperous Muslim countries than compared to Iraq and Syria which are now in ruins.
oh Iqbal bhai thats because those far east guys are far away from the Zionists no?.......They got no input whatsover on the middle east. They just ismaal tame puppu no?......gareebaan di laattry no?

Look at us now? Irani preparing a massive attack and we don't wanna test our cheap China missiles no? It's because China's told us khabardaar!.......Don't you dare embarrass us no?

We a paper tiger......Just like Sawdi and Turkey. We don't even got da oomph to take a decision in our own self interest no?

Kithaan Irani turani, aur kidher hum deen miskeen? along with our chummppu muslim phraandz......

This is no laughing matter. We should test our strategic arsenal, or else there will always be doubt!

I have a good understanding that China weapon not goin cut da mustard. Evidently, Irani weapon superior!

Obviously because they have previous oil money & a small population. That's the only reason for their "prosperity."
Try using a bit of common sense.

Reminder: Please avoid insults, slurs, and personal issues of others. Let’s not talk about family members when referring to others.

Agreed, no insulting family members or anything like that. But at the same time, freedom of expression should not include freedom to troll.

Any tall claims need to be backed up by evidence. Any fallacious arguing or writing nonsense or any tall claims without supporting evidence should be recognized as trolling and the poster must be sanctioned accordingly.

Not responding to counter arguments and repeating the same thing is argument ad nauseam and should be sanctioned as trolling.

Agreed, no insulting family members or anything like that. But at the same time, freedom of expression should not include freedom to troll.

Any tall claims need to be backed up by evidence. Any fallacious arguing or writing nonsense or any tall claims without supporting evidence should be recognized as trolling and the poster must be sanctioned accordingly.

Not responding to counter arguments and repeating the same thing is argument ad nauseam and should be sanctioned as trolling.
And that would include members like you not to "Harass" other members on this forum as you have done in the past.

There has been complaints of "harassment" done by you in the past. Please keep in check.

And that would include members like you not to "Harass" other members on this forum as you have done in the past.

There has been complaints of "harassment" done by you in the past. Please keep in check.

There have been several users besides me whom have taken issue with your trolling besides me. You were even banned from the other PDF forum as Multani Guy, only to return as another user ID to repeat your same trolling. You are not to continue this troll behavior.

This is the kind of trolling we don't need. Turkey has a relatively higher standard of living, better technology and industry than Indonesia.

And that would include members like you not the Harass other members on this forum as you have done in the past.

Are you stupid? I am talking about overall Nominal GDP, and I am correct Indonesia has a higher Nominal GDP than Turkey.

YOU STOP TROLLING and HARASSING OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM.

There have been several users besides me whom have taken issue with your trolling besides me. You were even banned from the other PDF forum as Multani Guy, only to return as another user ID to repeat your same trolling. You are not to continue this troll behavior.
The same goes for you, YOU STOP TROLLING HERE AS WELL.

No, but obviously you are as it doesn't necessarily make Indonesia a 'better country' than Turkiye overall.
Nominal GDP is the overall prosperity of a country. Clearly you have no clue about Economics, do you?

Indonesia is more prosperous than Turkey. About GDP per capita, Industrialization, and exports vs imports that is not what I am talking about.

No, but obviously you are as it doesn't necessarily make Indonesia a 'better country' than Turkiye overall.
Sorry, but you are stupid. Whenever I say something, you call it trolling. Instead of barking at others, look at the arguments and counter them.

Indonesia is more prosperous than Turkey is specifically when it comes to NOMINAL GDP.

Nominal GDP is the overall prosperity of a country. Clearly you have clue about Economics, do you?

Right just as India is "more prosperous" than Singapore because of nominal GDP. Are you brain dead?

I am tempted to issue you a second warning. I prefer not to warn trolls directly trolling me but rather as a third party. That's exactly what I will do if it comes to that.

Right just as India is "more prosperous" than Singapore because of nominal GDP. Are you brain dead?

I am tempted to issue you a second warning. I prefer not to warn trolls directly trolling me but rather as a third party. That's exactly what I will do if it comes to that.
And I may complain to the Admins about you, that you are harassing members here on this forum.

Are you an idiot?

Should we compare China to Singapore?

You fool why are you comparing India to tiny Singapore? They are not in the same category you brain dead person.

You brain dead person, you should compare countries with similar populations, land size, natural resources, etc.

Besides we are comparing Indonesia to Turkey.

Last edited:
And I may complain to the Admins, that you are harassing members here on this forum.

Are you an idiot?

Should we compare China to Singapore?

You fool why are you comparing India to tiny Singapore? They are not in the same category you &&&&*&.

You &&&&&&, you should compare countries with similar populations, land size, natural resources, etc.

Go ahead and complain. I dare you.

I just gave you an example where nominal GDP alone does not prove one country over another. Tone down your comments. Stop making deceptive posts; especially after being refuted.

Last edited:
Go ahead and complain. I dare you.

I just gave you an example where nominal GDP alone does not prove one country. Tone down your comments. Stop making deceptive posts; especially after being refuted.
How did I make a deceptive post, about Indonesia having a larger NOMINAL GDP than Turkey. That is a fact.
If anything I have refuted you.

Indonesia has a larger Nominal GDP than Turkey.

Did I say Indonesia is better than Turkey in all aspects?

Economically, Indonesia is DOING BETTER than Turkey. Something you cannot deny, you troll.

Ofcourse I will report you to @RayKalm, @PakistanProud, @Old School

For you are harassing other members and trolling me on this forum.

Admins take note of this troll @ThunderCat harassing other members.

Stop harassing me, and calling others troll with no evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back