🇵🇰 - You guys seeing the penetration of modi media in our country | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇵🇰 You guys seeing the penetration of modi media in our country (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 You guys seeing the penetration of modi media in our country (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Our chutiya jharrnail are allowing dis to cushion de impact of a soft Indian takeover. Ye sub drama bazi is being implemented from Washington, not from New Delhi. We are not stupid to buy all this media penetration from India out of da blue. Iran needs to up its game before India starts reverting our jhaggay on da street Bollywood style. The stupid among us don’t realize dat when your economy is a bust, then these sorta dramay start happening. Bewaquff Iran sitting on da sidelines and not getting culturally involved in our situation. There are a dozen channels on YouTube alone influencing our ghareeb log. Laanat howay on our jharrnails for allowing India brainwashing our ghareeb awaam:

Last edited:

PakistanProud

Jan 24, 2024

I think it's a decent attempt to show the Indian nationalists of the subcontinent that Pakistan & Muslims do not dislike Hindu/Indian nationalists for simply their religion. It shows that their is an underlying cause that India needs to address within.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I think it's a decent attempt to show the Indian nationalists of the subcontinent that Pakistan & Muslims do not dislike Hindu/Indian nationalists for simply their religion. It shows that their is an underlying cause that India needs to address within.
Bhai the modi media has cut like a dagger in our hearts….aap ko samajh nahi aata that if this continues, we’re not goin have much of a country left. I was warning old school here few days ago that if we don’t form a cultural alliance with both Iran and turkey…..we’re done n dusted yaar. Hindu is just waiting for us to falter…..that moment of weakness, they’re watching us closely. This has the potential to unravel us as a nation. Indian Muslims are dhimmi!

Last edited:

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

Bhai the modi media has cut like a dagger in our hearts….aap ko samajh nahi aata that if this continues, we’re not goin have much of a country left. I was warning old school here few days ago that if we don’t form a cultural alliance with both Iran and turkey…..we’re done n dusted yaar. Hindu is just waiting for us to falter…..that moment of weakness, they’re watching us closely. This has the potential to unravel us as a nation. Indian Muslims are dhimmi!

Understood. But when you show the people the truth, they are nearly the same on the ground level:

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Understood. But when you show the people the truth, they are nearly the same on the ground level:

It ain’t about hating or loving Hindus, but the issue is that India is trying to use its soft power on us with these gimmicks and pretty soon they’d say that just hand over your AJK to us cuz yous can’t take care of em and that it’s ‘our’ territory which you are occupying illegally. ‘We’ve’ got more Muslims here in India than you, so what’s the big deal? India’s plan is to not fight us militarily, but psychologically! Their economic ascendancy almost guarantees an outcome down da road unless we challenge that with good leadership/ governance. If were not careful, we’re looking at becoming an Indian satrap.

Last edited:

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Gents please note......all these bhattay k journalists like Shoaib Chowdhry, Naila and Shaila Khan, Alok and major gaurav......I bet yous money k in ko hamaray jharrnailon nay permission dee hae to slowly infiltrate/ influence our ghareeb society. These basturd journalists will never interview anyone of us here or educated Pakistani's......hell no! but they only target our ghareeb tabqa on our streets. The weak and the vulnerable. This is total psyop and it is being permitted by our baghairtay jharrnails. Somebody should question our jharrnails that if they've made up their minds accepting dhimmi status like the Indian muslims.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I'm on da record here today for saying dis bhai......if we don't increase our social/ cultural interactions wid the wily Irani turani/ Turkey republic.....we're looking at being turned into a bunch of hendu-pak dhimmi? just like the India muslims no? Look, if we don't draw da line dat yous over there, and wes over here......our foundation will be compromised! Two nation theory de lun** lugg janay hain bewquff khotay jharrnail taking rishwat from India under US/ Israeli pressure and they think we can't tell? We're on borrowed time here.....It's not Islamist or muslim to call this out! Do you guys understand k hamara kya bannay ga? Our country is on da line here. I want Iran and Turkey to intervene cuz baqi saaray harami don't give a damn about us!

Users who are viewing this thread