🗺️ - Christy X-Tian ministries and other cults | Pakistan Defense Forum

🗺️ Christy X-Tian ministries and other cults (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🗺️ Christy X-Tian ministries and other cults (1 Viewer)

G  World Affairs Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Ghareebon ko bewquff bana kar literally enslaving them to play an act for money is what the mazhabi cults are all about.

Stupid me going to engineering school and only a single digit millionaire now? After having worked a quarter century pumping oil and gas out…..Had I been wicked and gone with these cults, I coulda been a double digit multimillionaire.

I admit my stupidity and I’m embarrassed……😝

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
Ghareebon ko bewquff bana kar literally enslaving them to play an act for money is what the mazhabi cults are all about.

Stupid me going to engineering school and only a single digit millionaire now? After having worked a quarter century pumping oil and gas out…..Had I been wicked and gone with these cults, I coulda been a double digit multimillionaire.

I admit my stupidity and I’m embarrassed……😝
atleast you got a job out of yours i grafted then graduated and then couldnt find a job in my career.

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
we also got peers that making silly money i heard story of a drug dealer from my area who gave a brand new car to a peer in pakistan. everytime police had him he would ring peer and say do something koi kuch karu and peer would say dont worry i make this case go away. funnily enuff the guy got away.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

atleast you got a job out of yours i grafted then graduated and then couldnt find a job in my career.
Bro check out da vid……this pastor is ex-gay……he claims he’s been healed by the church. Now he’s making millions by going to India and fooling all the people over there……he’s making millions! Next he’ll go to Taipei and Manila and Seoul and do da same over there.

Me the foolish idiot couldn’t think like him.

He’s making a fortune fooling jahil tribal people, church pays for everything and he goes around fooling converts like a celebrity and we twiddling our thumbs here?

We are the bewquff, this guy is a fukking genius!

He figured it out how become a multi millionaire with no education, just snake oil.

Users who are viewing this thread