🗺️ Hasan Nasarallah, Hezbollah head, killed by Israel

G  World Affairs Forum
Date Occurred: Sep 28, 2024
All middle easterners do badtameezi with our people. Extreme badtameezi. I know......We've all noticed.

And yet our people worship them with this ummah BS. Disgusting. Heck i've even seen rudeness from Turks. Most Turks don't misbehave with us, but even before the refugees crisis I knew one who hated Pakistanis.

What's wrong with our people? The only way we can make them respect us is this:

header-714.jpg

I think you missed my point. Why should we go out of our way to feel supportive of them? What's with this ummah chummah?

I was horrified to see Pakistani Islamists rioting on the streets and damaging property because of what happaned to Nasrallah.

So Israel bombed them. Well I don't condone it, but don't expect sympathy from me. Well this is how you command respect from people who disrespect you:

You should support them because Israel is Anti Pakistan! Also the war crimes they have committed, you have been following Gaza haven't you?

You should support them because Israel is Anti Pakistan! Also the war crimes they have committed, you have been following Gaza haven't you?

They are only "anti-Pakistan" because of Pakistan's Arab-worshipping policy. In reality they don't give tosh about Pakistan. Meanwhile Middle Eastern Muslims HATE Pakistanis more than any Israeli could. This includes arrogant Palestinians. You also remember that in January it was IRAN that bombed Pakistan, not Israel. This is what Israelis think of Pakistanis and I think the same of them:

They are only "anti-Pakistan" because of Pakistan's Arab-worshipping policy. In reality they don't give tosh about Pakistan. Meanwhile Middle Eastern Muslims HATE Pakistanis more than any Israeli could. This includes arrogant Palestinians. You also remember that in January it was IRAN that bombed Pakistan, not Israel. This is what Israelis think of Pakistanis and I think the same of them:

One enemy at a time! This includes Israel, Iran etc... preferably both wipe each other off.

And yet our people worship them with this ummah BS. Disgusting. Heck i've even seen rudeness from Turks. Most Turks don't misbehave with us, but even before the refugees crisis I knew one who hated Pakistanis.

What's wrong with our people? The only way we can make them respect us is this:

header-714.jpg
Millions of our labor class works in the Persian Gulf. Turks largely allow only Pakistani students to enter and will hire Pakistani or allow them Turkish citizenship on condition they contribute. I believe it’s the same policy in Iran too. Other Muslim countries have closed their doors to our people, whether educated or labor class.

It’s hard out there bhai. And getting harder everyday.

Our establishment refuses to bring reforms to our society. People got no choice but to move overseas and then they run into bad situations.

Millions of our labor class works in the Persian Gulf. Turks largely allow only Pakistani students to enter and will hire Pakistani or allow them Turkish citizenship on condition they contribute. I believe it’s the same policy in Iran too. Other Muslim countries have closed their doors to our people, whether educated or labor class.

It’s hard out there bhai. And getting harder everyday.

Our establishment refuses to bring reforms to our society. People got no choice but to move overseas and then they run into bad situations.

Turkey is opening up to ANYONE who will invest in their country, including giving citizenship. They are desperate for investment.

But regardless, yes Turks are more friendly to us on average compared to other Muslim countries. Although there are Turks who blatantly HATE us, they keep calling us a "shariah state."

One enemy at a time! This includes Israel, Iran etc... preferably both wipe each other off.

Israel I am neutral towards. But when it comes to Iran, I support Israel and so do Gulf Arab states. Remember it was Iran that bombed Pakistan and even in the past attacked our border guards and killed Pakistani civilians, not Israel.

If Iran gets nukes, Pakistan is in trouble. Israel is not interested in Pakistan, as long as Pakistan stays out of their affairs. I am willing to do that.

Muslims don't give a tosh about Pakistan, so why should we care? Especially when they abuse us and disrespect us. This includes Palestinians.

Too many people bhai. Our establishment needs to focus on bringing down the population first on foremost. By fertilizing the land, they unnecessarily resulted in a population explosion/

Too many people bhai. Our establishment needs to focus on bringing down the population first on foremost. By fertilizing the land, they unnecessarily resulted in a population explosion/
Problem is because of the lack of care or concern our population is not up to the mark. Me and you and the educated ones here on the forum face no issues overseas but the vast majority of our migrants are from the labor class and they give us a bad name overseas.

The fault lies in our establishments complete lack of interest nor accountability in upbringing our society and economy to a minimum standard of global competitiveness.

This is the core issue!

Israel I am neutral towards. But when it comes to Iran, I support Israel and so do Gulf Arab states.
Gulf Arab Nations are puppet play nations, they have no choice
If Iran gets nukes, Pakistan is in trouble. Israel is not interested in Pakistan
How will Pakistan be in trouble, Iran is still a Shi'ite country with Islamic influence, you cannot go against them. Israel on the other hand feels threatened by the existence of Pakistan. Don't you see how much they give to India and support them in Kashmir?
They provide for them military weapons etc.
Israel is the enemy here.
Muslims don't give a tosh about Pakistan, so why should we care? Especially when they abuse us and disrespect us. This includes Palestinians.
Your wrong, Genuine Muslims do care and give a tosh. Just not puppet governments. Palestinians have been living in a camp for a very long time. You don't know what they think.
There is no abuse or disrespect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back