🗺️ Hasan Nasarallah, Hezbollah head, killed by Israel

G  World Affairs Forum
Date Occurred: Sep 28, 2024
Hezbollah itself is guilty of dragging Lebanon into war in 2006.
Lebanese people themselves can also be quite racist.

Look how they treat foreign workers. All those poor Sri Lanka & Ethiopian housemaids.

Not advocating war, but these people themselves have human rights issues. They also commonly hate Pakistanis alongside other poorer countries.

I've encountered them in UAE & Canada. Levantine Arabs can be quite racist and arrogant.

Hezbollah itself is guilty of dragging Lebanon into war in 2006.
Lebanese people themselves can also be quite racist.

Look how they treat foreign workers. All those poor Sri Lanka & Ethiopian housemaids.

Not advocating war, but these people themselves have human rights issues. They also commonly hate Pakistanis alongside other poorer countries.

I've encountered them in UAE & Canada. Levantine Arabs can be quite racist and arrogant.
Lebanese behavior with subcontinent folks is deplorable. I've seen it myself.

Lebanese behavior with subcontinent folks is deplorable. I've seen it myself.

It doesn't stop at them. Syrians also throw tosh at us.
Apparently I read Syrian refugees in Turkey hate Pakistani refugees.

I've also experienced rudeness from Syrians. And yet their airlines fly to our country frequently. Their students study in our country.

Palestinians are no better and i've seen the same crap from them. Yet our country handed out 45,000 scholarships to them.

It's fine to let foreign students in, provided they pay for their own expenses. We are one of the poorest countries we can't just give free handouts like that; especially to people who hate us.

Iranians can be even nastier to Pakistanis. Not generalizing people here as not all of them are like that.

Why we keep harping on about this "ummah." Let them sort out their own mess. Haven't we got enough problems of our own?

Pakistanis are also naive to think Ayatollah Iran is their ally.

Last edited:

I've also experienced rudeness from Syrians. And yet their airlines fly to our country frequently. Their students study in our country.

Palestinians are no better and i've seen the same crap from them. Yet our country handed out 45,000 scholarships to them.

It's fine to let foreign students in, provided they pay for their own expenses. We are one of the poorest countries we can't just give free handouts like that; especially to people who hate us.

Iranians can be even nastier to Pakistanis. Not generalizing people here as all of them are like that.

Why we keep harping on about this "ummah." Let them sort out their own mess. Haven't we got enough problems of our own?

Pakistanis are also naive to think Ayatollah Iran is their ally.
All middle easterners do badtameezi with our people. Extreme badtameezi. I know......We've all noticed.

so not only you care about what happens to lebanon, somehow you find the energy to care about the ethnicity of their housemaids..
They also commonly hate Pakistanis alongside other poorer countries.
I think it says more about Pakistan that you can feel victimized by fucking lebanon lol

Who cares what they think or what they like or hate

Accha hua mar gaya madarchod, Bin Laden ka fatty Shi'ite cousin.

All these Iranian zihadis be pissing their jubbas rn, ki kab baari aayegi

@Sharma Ji ,

Did you notice that when the 1000 Israeli citizens were killed, non in that Jihadi gang had any regrate. When Israel retaliated, they started playing Victim card. Unake Bachhe, bachhe, dusaro ke bachhe jaise puppy.

so not only you care about what happens to lebanon, somehow you find the energy to care about the ethnicity of their housemaids..

I think it says more about Pakistan that you can feel victimized by fucking lebanon lol

Erdogan is particularly worried about Israel's action in Lebanon. I'm not sure how much you are into the 'conspiracy theories' as they call it, but Lebanon is near the doorstep of Turkey in terms of plain and land geography in their 'Greater Israel' map. Many Turks have pointed this out as well.

Erdogan is particularly worried about Israel's action in Lebanon. I'm not sure how much you are into the 'conspiracy theories' as they call it, but Lebanon is near the doorstep of Turkey in terms of plain and land geography in their 'Greater Israel' map. Many Turks have pointed this out as well.
Erdogan is worried about whatever his voter base is worried about. Nuff said. :D

If Israelis one day manage to divide Turkey, the likes of Erdogan will be their tool. The damage he has done to the Turkish state is immeasurable.

Iranians can be even nastier to Pakistanis. Not generalizing people here as all of them are like that.
Dude, who cares what others think of us. Im not going to lie to you, we are a poor country so it makes sense, unless we fix our own country and make it stronger you should expect this reaction. I also look down on Pakistanis for say who are from poorer backgrounds (they are very uneducated). This is natural. I do agree not to fund universities in foreign countries when we our selves are in the state we are in. Time to repair and focus on this place.

Last edited:
Dude, who cares what others think of us. Im not going to lie to you, we are a poor country so it makes sense, unless we fix our own country and make it stronger you should expect this reaction. I also look down on Pakistanis for say who are from poorer backgrounds (they are very uneducated). This is natural. I do agree not to fund universities in foreign countries when we our selves are in the state we are in. Time to repair and focus on this place.
And now the Lebanese refugees are coming to Turkey.

Our institutions are not equipped to deal with this. So this is how they will divide and conquer Turkey. These refugees will be used as pawns by Israel that they fled from.

We couldn't even solve the Kurdish issue in 40 years, there's no way we can endure a storm like this.

I think you missed my point. Why should we go out of our way to feel supportive of them? What's with this ummah chummah?

I was horrified to see Pakistani Islamists rioting on the streets and damaging property because of what happaned to Nasrallah.

So Israel bombed them. Well I don't condone it, but don't expect sympathy from me. Well this is how you command respect from people who disrespect you:

I'm not sure I get you. Be more clear. Use more understandable sentencing.

I'm not sure I get you. Be more clear. Use more understandable sentencing.
it's okay, doesn't really matter.

THIS is what we need to be talking about

Israel is triggering a migration wave in order to destabilize Turkey. This is a clear win for them.

And I'm sure the new Hezbollah leadership will be full of Israeli agents.

it's okay, doesn't really matter.

THIS is what we need to be talking about

Israel is triggering a migration wave in order to destabilize Turkey. This is a clear win for them.

And I'm sure the new Hezbollah leadership will be full of Israeli agents.

Well that should be Turkiye's lookout. Like closing the border. Like with Pakistani refugees, Pakistan has already sent it's federal intelligence to root out these people. Most i'll bet you are Afghan illegals on fake Pakistani documents.

What I meant was considering how racist & disrespectful Lebanese are, why should I shed tears for such a people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back