🗺️ How US Facilitated Creation of Terror Groups Like ISIS

G  World Affairs Forum
Jahil TTP and BLA and Tehreek Jihad Pakistan and a dozen others all terrorists are destroying our country. Munira doing jack shiit he should resign immediately.

I am saddened for the Chinese (and others). They are they only ones to put up with the atmosphere of Pakistan, hundreds of them have lost their lives in suicide bombings and building monuments/infrastructure in Pakistan. People say that the 'Chinese are not our brothers, but the Turks and Arabs are', would the Turks and Arabs put up with Pakistan if this happened to their citizens?

@ThunderCat @dalit @Dalit1982

I totally agree on the last sentence. I also don't think these projects will help Balochistan, let alone putting Chinese in those situations.

Industrializing and globalizing mostly undisturbed natural landscapes will harm the environment.

Check da talibunny channels guys......we know US harami India say ye sub karva ra hae using talibunny/ baloch terrorists. Bewquff Iran needs to help us out. There are factions now within our gubment as you can see......if you observe. Some following the US, some following China.......Bewquff Irani and turks on da sidelines. It's all about who got paid more now in USD......buss!

1711724423842.png

Mushahid Syed sahb is correct in his assessment…….note how he says k main iss third party da naam ne lay sakta on da show who is destabilizing us……I’m sure if you are Pakistani, then you know for a fact who dat third party 100% is…..we know it guys…..one would have to be a complete retardd to not connect da dots here…..:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back