Back

🌎 India expels Canadian diplomats, withdraws envoy to Ottawa

G   The Americas' Affairs
Problem with them is that they do not understand that. They still try to act like a powerful country which they used to be a decade and half. They try to hit over their weight and get humiliated.

Some of you Indians have been watching the Republic World propaganda too much.

You will soon see what reality is like.

It is breathtaking to see how a majority of the populace of a country like India (even Canadian Indians) can get duped into jingoistic "patriotism" by a few RSS operatives.

If you like India so much then go back there.

Last edited:
Give it another decade or so and these toady will lose even more power. They’re already 3rd rate powers.

3rd rate or not, the West has unity. That is the crux of the matter.

India alone cannot stand up to the entire West.

A trade embargo on India by the West will ruin Indian economy.

Like I keep saying - just keep watching what happens...

Last edited:
Some of you Indians have been watching the Republic World propaganda too much.

You will soon see what reality is like.

It is breathtaking to see how a majority of the populace of a country like India (even Canadian Indians) can get duped into jingoistic "patriotism" by a few RSS operatives.

If you like India so much then go back there.

I appreciate your Islamic narrative of wishing bad for Jews and Hindus.

We bought S400 from Russia, we bought oil from Russia, We expanded BRICS, we took leadership of global south. US didn't want anything out of above to happen yet they couldn't do anything. Let us wait and see what Canada does. You can wish and hope that a weak country like Canada does something anti India and success and wait for reality.

Please delete the double post above. I don't wish anything bad for Hindus or Jews. Don't put words in my mouth.

And please stay away from off-topic comments, we are not discussing Bangladesh here in this thread.

Back