Home Watch Videos Wars Movies Login

[🇮🇷] Iran's Nuclear Program

Latest Posts Countries Wars Q&A

[🇮🇷] Iran's Nuclear Program
140
5K
More threads by Saif

G   Iranian Defense
Many saying the old dead wood is gone! with guys who came into being back in the 80's and 90's......

Younger Iranians will take over now and form a new Persian identity no?

So dead wood was removed.

If you don't constantly innovate/ change/ adapt doc........yous not goin last......not on dis planet.

Irans gotta stop colludz infiltration......that is da biggest threat.....not that Israeli semite joker.
86 Khamenei is still.there. With his Basij and IRGC. The nation is still the Islamic Republic. And while the post war cleanup is happening, no one is going to be poking their necks out. Because more than deadwood, this is the perfect opportunity for a lot of dissent to be magically vanished.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Iran to respond to reimposition of UN sanctions
Says ministry spokesperson on its nuclear programme

Iran will react to any reimposition of United Nations sanctions over its nuclear programme, the country's foreign ministry spokesperson said yesterday, without elaborating on what actions Tehran might take.

A French diplomatic source told Reuters last week that European powers would have to restore UN sanctions on Iran under the so-called "snapback mechanism" if there were no nuclear deal that guaranteed European security interests.

The "snapback mechanism" is a process that would reimpose UN sanctions on Tehran under a 2015 nuclear deal that lifted the measures in return for restrictions on Iran's nuclear programme.

"The threat to use the snapback mechanism lacks legal and political basis and will be met with an appropriate and proportionate response from the Islamic Republic of Iran," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei told a press conference, without giving further details.

The 2015 deal with Britain, Germany, France, the US, Russia and China - known as JCPOA - states that if the parties cannot resolve accusations of "significant non-performance" by Iran, the "snapback mechanism" process can be triggered by the 15-member UN Security Council.​
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

UN nuclear watchdog deputy chief to visit Tehran

FE ONLINE DESK
Published :
Aug 11, 2025 13:40
Updated :
Aug 11, 2025 13:40

1754961222104.webp


The deputy director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will visit Iran on Monday, reported the semi-official Tasnim news agency on Sunday, citing Iran's Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi.

According to the report, the foreign minister made the remarks in an address to reporters on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting, reports Xinhua.

Araghchi stressed that the visit would be aimed at holding negotiations between Iran and the agency, noting that Iran had already provided the IAEA with the necessary explanations about a new framework for bilateral cooperation in view of a law passed in late June by the country's parliament and Constitutional Council on the suspension of collaborations.

He emphasized that no inspection or visit of the Iranian nuclear facilities had been planned during the trip by the IAEA's deputy director general, saying, "We have not yet reached a new agreement and the cooperation would not begin."

Iran decided to suspend cooperation with the IAEA in the aftermath of the Israeli-U.S. attacks on its nuclear facilities and Israel's assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists in June. Iran has announced that it would uphold the decision unless the security of its nuclear sites and scientists were ensured.

In an earlier report, the semi-official Fars news agency said that Massimo Aparo, IAEA's deputy director general and head of the Department of Safeguards, will visit Iran.​
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

UN nuclear watchdog deputy chief to visit Tehran

FE ONLINE DESK
Published :
Aug 11, 2025 13:40
Updated :
Aug 11, 2025 13:40

1755045630484.webp


The deputy director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will visit Iran on Monday, reported the semi-official Tasnim news agency on Sunday, citing Iran's Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi.

According to the report, the foreign minister made the remarks in an address to reporters on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting, reports Xinhua.

Araghchi stressed that the visit would be aimed at holding negotiations between Iran and the agency, noting that Iran had already provided the IAEA with the necessary explanations about a new framework for bilateral cooperation in view of a law passed in late June by the country's parliament and Constitutional Council on the suspension of collaborations.

He emphasized that no inspection or visit of the Iranian nuclear facilities had been planned during the trip by the IAEA's deputy director general, saying, "We have not yet reached a new agreement and the cooperation would not begin."

Iran decided to suspend cooperation with the IAEA in the aftermath of the Israeli-U.S. attacks on its nuclear facilities and Israel's assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists in June. Iran has announced that it would uphold the decision unless the security of its nuclear sites and scientists were ensured.

In an earlier report, the semi-official Fars news agency said that Massimo Aparo, IAEA's deputy director general and head of the Department of Safeguards, will visit Iran.​
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Iran says ready for nuclear compromise if US lifts sanctions
AFP Tehran
Published: 16 Feb 2026, 10: 38

1771289735828.webp


Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations Majid Takht-Ravanchi speaks to the media outside Security Council chambers at the UN headquarters in New York, US, 24 June. 2019. Reuters

Iran is ready to compromise on its stockpile of highly enriched uranium in exchange for US sanctions being lifted, its deputy foreign minister said in a BBC interview published Sunday.

Majid Takht-Ravanchi's remarks followed a resumption of nuclear talks between Iran and the United States in Oman on 6 February.

Switzerland on Saturday announced that a new round of talks would take place in Geneva next week, but without specifying which day.

Iran has not yet officially confirmed the new round of talks, but Takht-Ravanchi, who was in Iran's Oman delegation led by Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi, said they would be on Tuesday, the BBC reported.

Western countries, led by the United States as well as by Israel, Iran's arch-enemy and considered by experts to be the only nuclear power in the Middle East, accuse the Islamic republic of seeking to acquire nuclear weapons.

Tehran denies having such military ambitions, but insists on its right to this technology for civilian purposes.

Iran is ready to compromise to reach an agreement with the United States including diluting its highly enriched uranium, but Washington must lift its sanctions which are crippling Iran's economy, Takht-Ravanchi said, according to the BBC.

"If we see the sincerity on their (American) part, I am sure we will be on a road to have an agreement," he said, speaking in English.

The BBC said he was also questioned about the possibility of Tehran agreeing to ship its stockpile of more than 400 kilos of highly enriched uranium out of the country and did not rule out a compromise, staying "it is too early to say" what will happen at the talks.

Several countries, including Russia, have offered to take responsibility for the stockpile, an offer Iran has so far refused.

Considerable uncertainty surrounds the fate of Iran's stockpile of more than 400 kilos of 60-per cent enriched uranium that was last seen by nuclear watchdog inspectors last June 10, before Israeli and US strikes against Iranian nuclear sites.

Iran had been enriching uranium to 60 per cent, well above the 3.67 per cent limit allowed by the now-defunct 2015 nuclear agreement and close to 90 per cent needed to make a bomb, according to the International Atomic Energy Agency.

US President Donald Trump has repeatedly called for zero enrichment in Iran.

"The issue of zero enrichment is not an issue any more and as far as Iran is concerned, it is not on the table any more," Takht-Ravanchi told the BBC.

The Fars news agency, citing a foreign ministry official, reported on Sunday that the talks would also cover potential American investments in Iran's energy sector.​
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Members Online

Back
 
G
O
 
H
O
M
E