🇮🇳 - Israel-Iran attacks show India needs greater thrust on multi-layered air & missile defense systems | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇮🇳 Israel-Iran attacks show India needs greater thrust on multi-layered air & missile defense systems (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇮🇳 Israel-Iran attacks show India needs greater thrust on multi-layered air & missile defense systems (1 Viewer)

G   Indian Defense Forum

Dogun18

Mar 21, 2024

Read more at:
Israel-Iran attacks show India needs greater thrust on multi-layered air & missile defence systems | India News - Times of India

1714345009713.png

4MikeEcho

Pakistan Defense Moderator
Feb 4, 2024

Wet dream of US and Israeli weapon suppliers to sell more layered defenses. If a former super power like Russia can’t defend its inland bases against attack , India has no chance against surface launched weapons . Israel has only been able to defend against Hamas home built rockets…it defended against Iran with a lot of help .

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Wet dream of US and Israeli weapon suppliers to sell more layered defenses. If a former super power like Russia can’t defend its inland bases against attack , India has no chance against surface launched weapons . Israel has only been able to defend against Hamas home built rockets…it defended against Iran with a lot of help .
This is the way BJP can pay off its election financiers. India already privatized their Military-Industrial-Complex modelled after the Amrerican one to feed campaign donors and commission traders. The Pentagon contracts also land in the major campaign donor companies. For ordinary poors, it's war. For the rich , war is all about money making.

4MikeEcho

Feb 4, 2024

A lot of the ‘thin tanks’ that right position papers on all the threats facing the US come from those that are supported by the biggest contractors.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Indian military is a bloated third whurrld outfit. Its a big joke! Real wars in Ukraine and da middle east have rendered all these poor people sittin around as nekkid. 😛

The west has fooled da colored people as usual and sucked out all their life savings and handed dem good fo nuthin junk toyz like Eff-Sola, Rafale and Su-30's......😛

Mark my words, in a few months, not even few years.....a pall of gloom will slowly settle upon these ghareeb deen miskeen. And theys goin realize that whilst deys wuz asleep, somebody stole all their clothes, possessions and donkeys. And now they's just sittin round nekkid in da middle of da street.

4MikeEcho

Feb 4, 2024

I dont know what Pakistan is building but it has stopped trying to match India 1-1 in the air (F-16 Blog 52s in early 2000s that were part of GWOT money) are the last new piece of western equipment brought in. Ultimately its range of surface to surface weaponry will be what will act as deterrent to Indians.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

I dont know what Pakistan is building but it has stopped trying to match India 1-1 in the air (F-16 Blog 52s in early 2000s that were part of GWOT money) are the last new piece of western equipment brought in. Ultimately its range of surface to surface weaponry will be what will act as deterrent to Indians.

Qamaruddin Muhammad Bajwa quipped in public, dat wes not goin fight da Indians for da next 100 years.

Its over bro, and yous know it.

Bilal9

Bangladeshi & Senior Moderator
Jan 24, 2024
Indian military is a bloated third whurrld outfit. Its a big joke! Real wars in Ukraine and da middle east have rendered all these poor people sittin around as nekkid. 😛

The west has fooled da colored people as usual and sucked out all their life savings and handed dem good fo nuthin junk toyz like Eff-Sola, Rafale and Su-30's......😛

Mark my words, in a few months, not even few years.....a pall of gloom will slowly settle upon these ghareeb deen miskeen. And theys goin realize that whilst deys wuz asleep, somebody stole all their clothes, possessions and donkeys. And now they's just sittin round nekkid in da middle of da street.

Well I was skeptical why Sheikh Hasina wasn't buying anything like 4.5 Gen fighters.

Now I get it.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Well I was skeptical why Sheikh Hasina wasn't buying anything like 4.5 Gen fighters.

Now I get it.
Bilkul yaar bilkul!

Everybody has found out that they either stay quiet about it ( the obsolescence issue)

Or they start a crash program to revamp their military’s and spend billions doing it.

Option 1 above is far easier bro….just don’t say nothin….😝

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Now I get it.
Air -superiority doesn't exist anymore when both parties have enforced air denial supported by strong network-based air defense, as we now see in the Ukraine war. Gone are the days of bombing the hell out of Saddam, Gaddafi, or the Taliban. It is a waste of money to invest in fighter jets unless they are F-35 type with stand-off weapons, which is beyond the capacity of most nations.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Air -superiority doesn't exist anymore when both parties have enforced air denial supported by string network-based air defense, as we now see in the Ukraine war. Gone are the days of bombing the hell out of Saddam, Gaddafi, or the Taliban. It is a waste of money to invest in fighter jets unless they are F-35 type with stand-off weapons, which is beyond the capacity of most nations.
Ae he kehnay per doojay forum ich mainu ban keeta…..😝

It’s so bad now how badly obsolete our military is that nobody wanna talk about it.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Gents last three days the hoosi baaghi have downed three MQ-9 Reaper drones using the Irani supplied 358 mayzile. Each MQ-9 Reaper costs $32 million.

Indians were gonna buy two sqds of these Reapa’s…..their defense minister has cut down da order to just 1 sqd now….😝

Users who are viewing this thread