🌍 Istanbul getting very expensive

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G  Middle Eastern & African Affairs
And the CIA/ Mossad/ RAW know our society inside n out. You remember that guy Naeem who used to read the evening 6;00pm khabarnama on KTV back in the 80's/ 90's......he's a family friend of ours and told me a story about a middle aged PN admiral sahb. Anyway da story goes dat PN admiral sahb goes to UK for a training course and marries a beautiful Irani muzlim lady in London......Subhaanallah! Then after a few years they living on Manorra Island in da prestigious/ very ritzy naval officers complex over there. Life is great........I remember meeting them too in one of our family functions dinners as usual back in the early 90's......blurry memories. Anyway around 2000 or so, we found out that our stud fit Admiral sahb had died from mysterious causes in his sleep, and wife and son were missing! Nobody knew where they went. Even today, nobody knows who dat lady was and why she disappeared like dat taking da kid along wid her. God knows what secrets of our navy she took when she left. Nobody can find her, even today......lol
That is why one should always marry someone from one's own parental neighborhood whose family has been known for several generations.

That is why one should always marry someone from one's own parental neighborhood who has been known for several generations.
Just imagine how many such people they've infiltrated in our nuke program.......we are easy and very soft target. Araam say they can pull down our putloon and bend us over......So easy......lol. They know everything about our nuke program. They got assets on da inside. Everybody knows. Any of our head honcho's would sell out in a heart beat. If not for money then under the threat of assassination he/ they would do anything. Pakistan is no threat to the West.

Last edited:
Just imagine how many such people they've infiltrated in our nuke program.......we are easy and very soft target. Araam say they can pull down our putloon and bend us over......So easy......lol. They know everything about our nuke program. They got assets on da inside. Everybody knows. Any of our head honcho's would sell out in a heart beat. If not for money then under the threat of assassination he/ they would do anything.
Now it is much easier by bribing. Everyone takes bribes. Only question is how much one does not take.

Now it is much easier by bribing. Everyone takes bribes. Only question is how much one does not take.
It’s not only our poor who get caught up in this web of the intelligence agencies. Our elite back home is just as vulnerable. I bet anybody a million dollars that the agency’s got people on the inside of our nuke program! I bet anyone right now. They can cart out our nukes out da back door in two minutes, and fly dem out of our country very quietly, just like how they pulled dat in South Africa when da blacks came to power. Do mintt main karna hae ye CIA nay, if they sense any ‘na farmani’

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back