🗺️ - Quran Burner, Salwan Momika, found dead in Norway | Pakistan Defense Forum
What's new

🗺️ Quran Burner, Salwan Momika, found dead in Norway (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🗺️ Quran Burner, Salwan Momika, found dead in Norway (1 Viewer)

G  World Affairs Forum

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

1712010777336.png

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

fir ve chechen jai aur koi crazy arabi.
Al-Gurdish on a public level hates Islam. This guy was Iraqi Al-Gurdish. When we are in public, and most of us are totally liberal bhai, we keep our mouths shut in the interests of our ghareeb/ badbakht overseas community......but these Al-Gurdish go all out.....lol......He did this because somebody goaded him to do this for chump change. Now he's dead.....bewquff da puttar.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Pakistan has more real educated liberals than any Muslim country, even than India. However, we keep our mouths shut because liberalism/ religion is not about advertising but practicing in private. These Kurdish, Afghan Tajiks, and some Indian/Bengalis living in the West just openly foul-mouth religion to create trouble, to get payments, and to get asylums. I believe one of the major Muslim Intel agencies that has a large Kurdish population in Europe has done it.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Pakistan has more real educated liberals than any Muslim country, even than India. However, we keep our mouths shut because liberalism/ religion is not about advertising but practicing in private. These Kurdish, Afghan Tajiks, and some Indian/Bengalis living in the West just openly foul-mouth religion to create trouble, to get payments, and to get asylums. I believe one of the major Muslim Intel agencies that has a large Kurdish population in Europe has done it.
I learnt this early in life that when you insult islam or muslims in front of outsiders, then unknowingly, you are insulting yourself in their eyes. They lose respect for you. You need to be careful to not fall in that trap. We may be liberal, but we need to keep our poor community's interests in mind. Most of our overseas Pakistani are just unexposed or naive. It's just a difficult situation. Irani turani are the only ones in the west who have managed to conquer this devil of demonization. They've reinvented themselves completely outside of islam as a respected and accepted Persian/ Zoroastrian immigrant group.......Baqi saaray bicharay muslim migrants struggling to even make sense of anything because they know they don't got jack shiit to fall back on or hold onto as converts.

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
I learnt this early in life that when you insult islam or muslims in front of outsiders, then unknowingly, you are insulting yourself in their eyes. They lose respect for you. You need to be careful to not fall in that trap. We may be liberal, but we need to keep our poor community's interests in mind. Most of our overseas Pakistani are just unexposed or naive. It's just a difficult situation. Irani turani are the only ones in the west who have managed to conquer this devil of demonization. They've reinvented themselves completely outside of islam as a respected and accepted Persian/ Zoroastrian immigrant group.......Baqi saaray bicharay muslim migrants struggling to even make sense of anything because they know they don't got jack shiit to fall back on or hold onto as converts.
these iranis are seen as traitors and simps for westerners. They are willing to humiliate themselves for the gora acceptance.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

these iranis are seen as traitors and simps for westerners. They are willing to humiliate themselves for the gora acceptance.
AK they doing well now…..the goray don’t associate them with Islam nor do they demonize them at all. In the US/ UK/ Canada/Australia the goray accept them as ‘Persian’ ex-muzlim. I see it even here in Japan. Irani’s are not considered muzlim, but Zoroastrian.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Someone said go burn Bibles and Torahs then. Now I know Torahs and Bibles are previous revelations, but still, we should burn their holy books if they burn our Holy Qur'an.

As Muslims why should we care about Christianity? It is not our religion, therefore we do not care about Christianity.

Dogun18

Mar 21, 2024

Someone said go burn Bibles and Torahs then. Now I know Torahs and Bibles are previous revelations, but still, we should burn their holy books if they burn our Holy Qur'an.

As Muslims why should we care about Christianity? It is not our religion, therefore we do not care about Christianity.

You're always looking at things wrong. For someone who speaks of Islam and dislikes secularism, you are quite vengeful.

The Bible and Torah were revealed by God and corrupted, but they still may contain words of God and have many accurate stories that are inline with our religion and principles. Calling for the buring of those books is wrong and will not make us better than them. You must get out of this retribution mindset and think outside the box.

A Muslim who knows his faith thinks intelligently, he does not whim into cowardice.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

You're always looking at things wrong. For someone who speaks of Islam and dislikes secularism, you are quite vengeful.

The Bible and Torah were revealed by God and corrupted, but they still may contain words of God and have many accurate stories that are inline with our religion and principles. Calling for the buring of those books is wrong and will not make us better than them. You must get out of this retribution mindset and think outside the box.

A Muslim who knows his faith thinks intelligently, he does not whim into cowardice.
I am not seeking revenge. I am a man of justice.
If the Kaafirs burn our Qur'an. We have every right to burn their Torah and Bibles.

Yes I know the corrupted Bibles and Torahs may have Allah's words in it. I am just saying what is fair.

And how will there be justice if there is no retribution? I do not believe in the Christian "Turn the other cheek."

Dogun18

Mar 21, 2024

I am not seeking revenge. I am a man of justice.
If the Kaafirs burn our Qur'an. We have every right to burn their Torah and Bibles.

Yes I know the Bibles and Torahs may have Allah's words in it. I am just saying what is fair.

And how will there be justice if there is no retribution? I do not believe in the Christian "Turn the other cheek."

Burning their books is not retribution, it will not make us different from them.

And you admitted that those revelations contain the words of God, yet you still feel the need to burn them out of anger?

Users who are viewing this thread