🗺️ - Quran Burner, Salwan Momika, found dead in Norway | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum
What's new

🗺️ Quran Burner, Salwan Momika, found dead in Norway (3 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🗺️ Quran Burner, Salwan Momika, found dead in Norway (3 Viewers)

G  World Affairs Forum

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Burning their books is not retribution, it will not make us different from them.

And you admitted that those revelations contain the words of God, yet you still feel the need to burn them out of anger?
Only because the Kaafirs burn our Qur'ans. I totally understand the Torahs and Bibles may have Allah's words in it.

But if they burn our holy book, we have a right to burn their religious books as well. That is fair and balanced.

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Jahils burned the grand libraries of Alexandria, Texila, Baghdad, and Nalanda. Even thousands of years later, those who burned those libraries are still among the most Jahil and poorest in the world. Did any developed society ever emerge from those Jahils ? NO. A Jahil has no religion. Jahils are the forces of darkness. When I was a kid , my parents taught me to kiss and respect just any book if I accidentally dropped it. Those cultures are now gone. Bad parents create jahil children.

Azad Kashmir

Jan 26, 2024
Jahils burned the grand libraries of Alexandria, Texila, Baghdad, and Nalanda. Even thousands of years later, those who burned those libraries are still among the most Jahil and poorest in the world. Did any developed society ever emerge from those Jahils ? NO. A Jahil has no religion. Jahils are the forces of darkness. When I was a kid , my parents taught me to kiss and respect just any book if I accidentally dropped it. Those cultures are now gone. Bad parents create jahil children.
i would say saudi are jahils, they would fund these crazies who go around terrorizing populations and burning libraries.

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

According to Islam, you must respect all religions and cultures no matter how strange it may seem to you.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

i dont think its confirmed how he died as of yet because i cant seem to find it
This is my theory. The jahil Iraqi was brainwashed by some local Nazi's to burn the Quran. Simultaneously a totally jahil Afghani refugee was brainwashed by some church to go kill the Iraqi Jahil, or else he would get deported back to Afghanistan...... :p........End result, Islam insulted and demonized in the eyes of billions around da world. Goal achieved.

Users who are viewing this thread