🇵🇰 - There ain't no middle class in Pakistan anymore | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇵🇰 There ain't no middle class in Pakistan anymore (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 There ain't no middle class in Pakistan anymore (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Our other forum is an online disgrace to Pakistan.

Nobody even understands the depth of our troubles. We are not going to make it folks if this current state of affairs continues.

Last edited:

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Welcome to the club.

Here is the common destination for corrupt shitholes.

in Turkey even government employees who were traditionally very well off, now barely get by.
My parents just returned from Karachi from a visit and they said that its so over crowded that walking around in the old markets is hard, and then the dilapidated infrastructure, the moped/ scooter pollution, and constantly looking over your shoulders to make sure you don't get robbed. Even being in a car is not safe. They pull you over at gun point and rob you, before disappearing in the alleys.

PakistanProud

Jan 24, 2024

My parents just returned from Karachi from a visit and they said that its so over crowded that walking around in the old markets is hard, and then the dilapidated infrastructure, the moped/ scooter pollution, and constantly looking over your shoulders to make sure you don't get robbed. Even being in a car is not safe. They pull you over at gun point and rob you, before disappearing in the alleys.

Karachi is a very big mess.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

We used to have a good middle class back in the 70’s 80’s and even to some extent the 90’s. Now anyone with an education wants out. It’s a massive brain drain and it’s hurting us bad.
Yes Sir I agree

We used to have a middle class in the 1970s, 80s and 90s. But now everyone wants to leave the country.

The inflation has caused many families to fall below the poverty line and those who could afford, ran away to Dubai, UK and Canada

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Yes Sir I agree

We used to have a middle class in the 1970s, 80s and 90s. But now everyone wants to leave the country.

The inflation has caused many families to fall below the poverty line and those who could afford, ran away to Dubai, UK and Canada
Therefore, the defense from poverty should be the main defense discussion topic in Pakistan. Poverty, along with ignorance ( jahilyat), are the main national security threats.

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

Therefore, the defense from poverty should be the main defense discussion topic in Pakistan. Poverty, along with ignorance ( jahilyat), are the main national security threats.
Yes Sir I agree

In a country where mobs gather to kill innocent civilians in the name of religion. There is no immediate cure for such a nation.

Only Thanos can solve the problem by wiping half the country’s population consequently wiping half the Jahils from Pakistan.

People take freedom for guaranteed in this country and they take the Qanoon in their own haath because they know they will easily get away with it.

In a country where an ex-Prime Minister is given punishment of 7 years for sleeping with his own wife, you know there is something wrong with it.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Yes Sir I agree

In a country where mobs gather to kill innocent civilians in the name of religion. There is no immediate cure for such a nation.

Only Thanos can solve the problem by wiping half the country’s population consequently wiping half the Jahils from Pakistan.

People take freedom for guaranteed in this country and they take the Qanoon in their own haath because they know they will easily get away with it.

In a country where an ex-Prime Minister is given punishment of 7 years for sleeping with his own wife, you know there is something wrong with it.
oh paee khuda da khauf kar yaar......lol.......oh bhaaaanch....... :p

IK was not going to do jack shiit bro! Our army brought him online! Gave him a chance he squandered it playing rais jamhoor bashah salamat.....mughle aazam da khota........ lol

Good ghaad sometimes I just wanna commit suicide!

75 saal di umer per third shaadi keeti? Can you believe this? :p

Would you get married a third time at 75 years of age?

oh bhaaaaaanccchhhh.......:p

oh mulk da haal vekheen yaar, whole awaam starving/ gharat. Ne main ne teesri shadi karni si. :p

Malang

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 5, 2022

oh paee khuda da khauf kar yaar......lol.......oh bhaaaanch....... :p

IK was not going to do jack shiit bro! Our army brought him online! Gave him a chance he squandered it playing rais jamhoor bashah salamat.....mughle aazam da khota........ lol

Good ghaad sometimes I just wanna commit suicide!

75 saal di umer per third shaadi keeti? Can you believe this? :p

Would you get married a third time at 75 years of age?

oh bhaaaaaanccchhhh.......:p

oh mulk da haal vekheen yaar, whole awaam starving/ gharat. Ne main ne teesri shadi karni si. :p
Sir market wich nawiyan nawiyan dawaiyan aa gayi yan ne. Hoon duniya bas viagara nai khandi.. hon te 75 saal da baba 25 sal de jawan munde hakan dorda jaye.

Khan sab fit hai.. tussi tension na lo. Waise ohnay waya jiggi jiggi wastay nai karwaya.. Khan peeran faqeeran wal daur raya si ke koi rah nikle te oh Prime Minister ban jaye dum durood karwa ke.

Sir my English is no good and I couldn’t translate via Google. Please I apologise

Users who are viewing this thread