🇮🇷 - One photo tells the story of Iranian Rial | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇮🇷 One photo tells the story of Iranian Rial (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🇮🇷 One photo tells the story of Iranian Rial (2 Viewers)

G   Iranian Defense Forum

Aryobarzan

Iranian Moderator
Jan 24, 2024

Iranian Rial under mullah economics approaching all time low ever :
dollar_2.JPG

dollar_1.JPG

This is how much you get if you exchange $100 US dollars these days in Iran..

Last Day of Shah in Iran:
$ 1 US dollars-----> 70 Rials

soon In Iran of mullahs
$ 1 US dollars------> 700,000 Rials.

What "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC" does to your economy.....any takers!!!!

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

They're planning to reset the dollar so don't stress too much.

The Iranians have enough oil, use it to buy Pakistani generals and learn the deeper tricks from them. That might require selling your own mothers at times but it has been working just fine for the Pakistani GHQ all these years.

An average price for a low ranker at the GHQ is probably around a few hundred grand $$ to half a million $$, then for each higher rank just add a few hundred grand more. The COAS requires a few millions as long as you throw in the value of a Green Card or something equivalent. That should allow you to recalibrate your economic burderns and shift them away into the Pakistani somehow.
I hope Iran never abuses pakistan because of shared history and culture. I know that Iran has muscled in da fray with a weakened US position in the region. China is not interested in us anymore and that is rather evident too. I don't blame the Chinese either. However, Iran needs to pull Pakistan toward it and form an alliance along with Turkey. Vurna hum nay nahi bachna bhai.......We got an existential threat on our eastern border.

Users who are viewing this thread