🇵🇰 - Pakistan to consider restoring trade with India | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇵🇰 Pakistan to consider restoring trade with India (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 Pakistan to consider restoring trade with India (1 Viewer)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum

Saif

Jan 24, 2024

Guys maybe I should have started a new thread instead of reviving this one, but why can't we boost trade between D-8 economies. The top 5 Islamic economies will do fine trading between themselves. Even without involving India, I'd think.

What Pakistanis do or don't do is their business, but we in Bangladesh have a not so good precedent in trading with India for 50 years. They will only export and not import anything. They (Indian customs) stop imports from Bangladesh on the flimsy excuse of "dumping" (no tariff barrier), which when asked, they cannot prove. They also say that we re-label Chinese goods and try to export these to India.

We have given up trying to export goods to India. Bangladeshi Business-people generally are of the impression that Indian businesses want something for nothing. Otherwise "no deal".

View attachment 6494
Well said. I am 100% in agreement with you. Indian exploitative trade policy will bankrupt Pakistan as evidenced from India-Bangladesh trade relation.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

But people in Pakistan and the diaspora won't like it because of the Kashmir dispute. lol.

And I agree with that.
Iqbal bahi…..I’ve been warning about this drama we facing now for so long no? On our east we got da banya with a close to $5 trillion economy. On our west now we got da Irani turani jostling to become a $2 trillion economy overnight (as soon as they cut a deal with da US)…..

You see we are getting sandwiched here…..

Users who are viewing this thread