🇵🇰 Rangers nabs Bangladeshi crossing border into Pakistan from India

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G Pakistan Affairs Forum
Date Occurred: Mar 10, 2024

ThunderCat

Pakistan Military Moderator
Reaction score
Origin

Residence

SADIQABAD: The Punjab Rangers arrested a Bangladeshi citizen for illegally entering into Pakistan's jurisdiction from India.

According to the details, a 39-year-old Bangladeshi citizen named Sirajud Daulah entered Pakistan's Cholistan from India's Rajasthan in the dark of night. The Pakistan Rangers handed over the Bangladeshi national to local police for further investigation. During the initial interrogation, Sirajud Daulah revealed that he belonged to Chittagong, a city in Bangladesh. The law enforcement agencies said that 5150 Indian rupees were also recovered from the detained Bangladeshi citizen.

A case has also been registered against him at Manthar police station.

B
Sirajud Daulah revealed that he belonged to Chittagong, a city in Bangladesh. The law enforcement agencies said that 5150 Indian rupees were also recovered from the detained Bangladeshi citizen.

A case has also been registered against him at Manthar police station.
Did he have any official documents like a national ID or passport proving what he claimed to be? These cases are difficult to handle because neither India nor Bangladesh will accept him without documentation. He will end up in jail for a long time, awaiting deportation. Bangladeshis can easily get a Pakistani visa, so he did not need to enter this way. My bet is either he is an Indian or a Burmese Rohyngha ( = Chittagong) who has no Bangladeshi passport.

B

Did he have any official documents like a national ID or passport proving what he claimed to be? These cases are difficult to handle because neither India nor Bangladesh will accept him without documentation. He will end up in jail for a long time, awaiting deportation. Bangladeshis can easily get a Pakistani visa, so he did not need to enter this way. My bet is either he is an Indian or a Burmese Rohyngha ( = Chittagong) who has no Bangladeshi passport.

Now it is harder for Bangladeshis to get Pakistanis visas because of illegal overstays,

There are 4 million Rohingya/ Bangladeshi in Karachi. What an astounding number that is! We are friends with the Soomro/ Abro family who basically run our Sindh FIA/ Rangers and one of the family friends in Sindh police told me the entire coastal belt from Ibrahim Heydari to Bungali parra to bin Qasim port is all Rohingya/ Bungali log. 4 million is a very conservative estimate folks......Ye hum nay apni bhund khud luggaee hae gee!

There are 4 million Rohingya/ Bangladeshi in Karachi. What an astounding number that is! We are friends with the Soomro/ Abro family who basically run our Sindh FIA/ Rangers and one of the family friends in Sindh police told me the entire coastal belt from Ibrahim Heydari to Bungali parra to bin Qasim port is all Rohingya/ Bungali log. 4 million is a very conservative estimate folks......Ye hum nay apni bhund khud luggaee hae gee!

No wonder these people have a free pass to live in our country! Not hating all Bangladeshis or even Indians, but the ones who trouble I hate.

Last edited:
No wonder these people have a free pass to live in our country! Not hating all Bangladeshis or even Indians, but the ones who trouble us annoy me.
Our sindh rangers took rishwatain from Indian BSF and have allowed tens of millions to enter our country from da east! And don’t be fooled yaar I’m talking waaaay post 1947 here……crorron Indians/bungali/bihari came right on in. And then like ‘bhund pay suhaaga’ our FC allowed millions of jungli totally jahil afghani from adjoining Paktia /Paktika/ Qandahar/ Khost and Helmand to walk right on in too! Subhanallah hamari bhund lugg gaee hae! So beautiful. Daily suicide bombings, violence, killings, riots, thousands of robberies/ daketi/ cell phone snatching’s and sectarian nonsense. By bringing all these illegals in, we had no idea wes digging our own grave. I’m willing to bet money wes got anywhere between 20 to 30 million illegals in our country. I bet you any money!

Our sindh rangers took rishwatain from Indian BSF and have allowed tens of millions to enter our country from da east! And don’t be fooled yaar I’m talking waaaay post 1947 here……crorron Indians/bungali/bihari came right on in. And then like ‘bhund pay suhaaga’ our FC allowed millions of jungli totally jahil afghani from adjoining Paktia /Paktika/ Qandahar/ Khost and Helmand to walk right on in too! Subhanallah hamari bhund lugg gaee hae! So beautiful. Daily suicide bombings, violence, killings, riots, thousands of robberies/ daketi/ cell phone snatching’s and sectarian nonsense. By bringing all these illegals in, we had no idea wes digging our own grave. I’m willing to bet money wes got anywhere between 20 to 30 million illegals in our country. I bet you any money!
thats our fault not the illegals

@nahtonbob take them home

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back