Home Watch Videos Wars Movies Login

General Recreational drug use

General Recreational drug use
240
10K
More threads by Suresh Naresh

G General
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Sharma Ji
Regarding your Israeli friends, they may be pretending to be nice in your presence. How do you know what they think behind our back?
who cares what anybody thinks "behind the back" ?

that's just paranoid YOU thinking behind your own back, then, aren't you ?

even if you know what they may be saying "behind your pichhwara"

why gaf ?
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Half of dilli has it growing rampant like weed (pun intended).

@Guru Dutt will know the areas I'm talking off. But its not quality maal. Headache wala bc.
Same with Lahore and Rawalpindi/Islamabad. It grows wild there commonly.
In our areas its not the case but got some of the best hash to exist. Its banned but still yahan charas ki puri market lagti hay.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Vsdoc
Never before in my life did I expect I would want the recreational drugs someday. Earlier I was terrified of those recreational drugs. I probably even had one or more horror nightmare / nightmares. Throughout my life I have been a teetotaler, non-smoker and more (something related to diet). Yet here I am, craving for drugs because drugs are like pain-killers / anaesthetics that give relief from misery, agony and pain of life.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Never before in my life did I expect I would want the recreational drugs someday. Earlier I was terrified of those recreational drugs. I probably even had one or more horror nightmare / nightmares. Throughout my life I have been a teetotaler, non-smoker and more (something related to diet). Yet here I am, craving for drugs because drugs are like pain-killers / anaesthetics that give relief from misery, agony and pain of life.
They can drive up anxiety too..

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

🎸
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
They can drive up anxiety too..

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

🎸
सुनो सबकी, करो अपने मन की।
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Sharma Ji
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Latest Posts

Back
 
G
O
 
H
O
M
E