🇺🇸 - 8 Tajik nationals with ISIS ties arrested in Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia | Page 2 | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇺🇸 8 Tajik nationals with ISIS ties arrested in Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🇺🇸 8 Tajik nationals with ISIS ties arrested in Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

G   American Defense Forum

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Is Zakir Naik a top Pakistani alem ? He is an Indian. He is not even an alem by ulama definition by not attending any Islamic institution.
I have seen Saudi Mullahs condemn ISIS, Al Qaeda, Daesh.

Zakir Naik is not an Islamic Scholar, but he is a well-learned individual on Islam and comparative religion.

You don't need a degree to tell you that a person is an expert in a subject you know.

Dr. Israr Ahmed condemned ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Thats where I disagree with you.

I have seen Zakir Naik condemn ISIS , Al Qaeda, and Daesh.

I have heard Saudi Mullahs do the same.
Oh paee that zakir nalaiq was justifying the talibunnies blowing up da bamiyan buddha statues. I mean that is a despicable act at turning global non Muslim opinion against us. Zakir nalaiq is a CIA agent. Everyone knows. He’s insulting our beleaguered community long stomped under the feet of global propaganda and hate.

Bhai don’t hate poor people and their sentiments.

Pata nahi kya ho gya hae hamari qaum ko. Zakir nalaiq is a CIA operative.

He’s played a huge part in the global Muslim hate movement.

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Zakir nalaiq has harmed us sunni Muslims more than any hendu or westerner even can! He is a poisonous snake hell bent on destroying and undermining the busted ass sunni Muslim community. He is the devil!

Any semblance of goodwill we had, all these YouTube CIA agent Muslim speakers have absolutely destroyed.

Many of us bewaquff regular pendu started believing that IK can pull our demolished community out from under da rubble…..

Boy what a farce that was!

Bewquff khota Iran with its supremacist party politics is our last hope now before Islam gets totally dismantled.

I as a Pakistani am happy to hold Irans hand in saving our community from annihlation/ destruction.

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Anyways, Dr. Israr Ahmed had condemned Al Qaeda, and ISIS.

Many Saudi Scholars have done the same.
Mind you, here, we are talking about Pakistani Islamic scholars, given the fact that Pakistan is a major route to Afghan logistics. Islamic scholars are authorized to issue Fatwas, which Dr. Ahmed is unable to do; even if he does, it will not be a valid fatwa. Why is it too hard to understand?

Muji.Iqbal

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2024

Mind you, here, we are talking about Pakistani Islamic scholars, given the fact that Pakistan is a major route to Afghan logistics. Islamic scholars are authorized to issue Fatwas, which Dr. Ahmed is unable to do; even if he does, it will not be a valid fatwa. Why is it too hard to understand?
There is nothing hard to understand. It does not need to be Pakistani Islamic scholars. In many Khutbas I have heard Imams condemn ISIS in Pakistan.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

There is nothing hard to understand. It does not need to be Pakistani Islamic scholars. In many Khutbas I have heard Imams condemn ISIS in Pakistan.
Khutba is not enough. They have to issue valid fatwas, which must be openly accepted by most Islamic scholars. Just like with any major Islamic issue, we need to see proof of this acceptance by the majority of scholars. In Islamic law, secretly accepting is not valid. One must openly accept and declare it.

Users who are viewing this thread