🇧🇩 Bangladesh-Pakistan Relation---Can we look beyond 1971?

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G Bangladesh Defense Forum
We should unconditionally apologize to Bangladesh for the past junk behavior of our un-elected leaders and make it right. Bangladeshi are our brothers.

I would disagree there, not because I am Pakistani but because the events of 1971 were not as propagated. Not that I hold all Bangladeshis in contempt, just those who misrepresent the events of 1971.

There are Bengalis in this documentary who speak truthfully Separation of East Pakistan: The Untold Story (2021)

Even if you didn't, there is no need for this kind of hostility that many nationalistic Bangladeshis keep inciting.

I just don't place you in the same labeling as them since there are like-minded Bangladeshis.

Even with regards to 1971 a few Bangladeshi intellects have questioned the official narrative. SO it's not like reason is subjugated to nationality.
India played the role of a conspirator and ensured the break up of Pakistan. We are not going to become one again, but trade relations must be started ASAP. All these years, India didn't even allow Bangladesh to trade with us. It's taken Bangladesh half a century to free itself from total Indian control. Pakistan Bangla trade will be boon for our economy.

Even if you didn't, there is no need for this kind of hostility that many nationalistic Bangladeshis keep inciting.

I just don't place you in the same labeling as them since there are like-minded Bangladeshis.

Even with regards to 1971 a few Bangladeshi intellects have questioned the official narrative. SO it's not like reason is subjugated to nationality.

Bhai - 1971 was fifty three years ago and Tikka Khan, Yahya and Bhutto are all six feet under. As is Mujib.

I believe it is time to move on. Only people who benefit in Bangladesh by bringing up 1971 is what we call "freedom war fraudsters". They are just in it to line their pockets - the cabal of Hasina.

Bangladeshis have all wised up.

India played the role of a conspirator and ensured the break up of Pakistan. We are not going to become one again, but trade relations must be started ASAP. All these years, India didn't even allow Bangladesh to trade with us. It's taken Bangladesh half a century to free itself from total Indian control. Pakistan Bangla trade will be boon for our economy.

It wasn't as simple as the Indian conspiracy- although that documentary clearly also documents it. There was fault on the part of West Pakistan, East Pakistan as well as Bharat making use of it. Watch the documentary.

It wasn't as simple as the Indian conspiracy- although that documentary clearly also documents it. There was fault on the part of West Pakistan, East Pakistan as well as Bharat making use of it. Watch the documentary.
I did watch it and what a great documentary it is. India will always undermine us bro……it’s like a dead albatross we wear around our necks. They will never drop the hatchet.

I did watch it and what a great documentary it is. India will always undermine us bro……it’s like a dead albatross we wear around our necks. They will never drop the hatchet.

Their problem is they see our country as "their land." This is how they're trained. They worship our land and our ancestors as "theirs."

Afghans also pose a similar problem to us.

China Pakistan Economic corridor is officially ended.

It may or may not have ended, but the roads are still open. Or if closed, can be re-opened.

The need for the Tajikistan-Kyrgyzstan-China-Pakistan area at the top of CPEC to have a sea-port outlet has not gone away.

This is one of the many reasons why Pakistan is geo-politically important to China's land locked central Asian areas and other countries like Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and even Uzbekistan.

1726604384387.png

I asked you to take a look at the Wiki page but you have no interest in discussing specifics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back