🇮🇳 India's weapon supply to Armenia in absence of Russian weapon supply- Tracking all development

G   Indian Defense Forum
Short Summary: Tracking the Inda's weapon supply to Armenia and its effect on Possible Armenia-Azerbaijan war. Date Occurred: Sep 25, 2024
Oh yeah…..Irans segregated itself from Muslims by turning shia 500 odd years ago. Shah Ismael did this for a reason. There’s a Cathodic/ Protestant barrier for so long now.

No point denying this.
Then how do you realistically envisage Shia Iran gaining hegemony over a Sunni dominant tinderbox ME?

I've wanted to ask you this for the longest time at the other place, might as well try it here.

Then how do you realistically envisage Shia Iran gaining hegemony over a Sunni dominant tinderbox ME?

I've wanted to ask you this for the longest time at the other place, might as well try it here.
Irans position is crystal bhai. They’d back you full on and won’t let you down regardless if yous Muslim or Christy X-Tian or even Jewish. Irani middle aged Jewish guy was recently arrested in Israel trying to assassinate Netanyahu. 😝👍

You sign up for the IRGC, they’d back you all the way, if they see potential.

Sudan is next in Irans sights doc…..you know Iran wants a base over there, and Ethiopia is another Iranian ally. Irans transferred a lot of hardware to both to get a foot hold around the northern Red Sea region.

It’s the same strategy as Cambysus Shah had 2,500 years ago.

Huge % of Iranian population are Azeri Turks, and alot of Iranian ruling dynasties were Turkic. Armenia is surrounded on 2 sounds by Turkic states, goodluck to both Iran and Armenia.

Persians, Mazandaranis, Kurds etc. dislike/hate Turkic peoples and a good percentage of Azeris are pro-Iran despite being proud Azeris.

It’s also the Kurds and the Arabs too who hate the Turks because the Turks only came in the region during the last 500 or 600 years ago from the east torkestan of Xinjiang.

This hate will destroy this whole region if it’s not checked.

I see Pakistani ghareeb side with turkey for no reason whatsoever. It makes no sense.

We should be neutral here and try to bring peace in the region.

Well a few things.

Iranians doesn't mean just Persian. Iranians are multi-ethnic just like Pakistani.

Turkic peoples arrived from Central Asia over a thousand years ago.

Pakistani people have been pro-Turkish because of the relationship between the two countries has been good.

But past few years the middle class has grown obsessed with Turkey because of Ertugul. Either way Pakistan also has a huge pro-Iran lobby.

Well a few things.

Iranians doesn't mean just Persian. Iranians are multi-ethnic just like Pakistani.

Turkic peoples arrived from Central Asia over a thousand years ago.

Pakistani people have been pro-Turkish because of the relationship between the two countries has been good.

But past few years the middle class has grown obsessed with Turkey because of Ertugul. Either way Pakistan also has a huge pro-Iran lobby.
We should be totally neutral in this Irani vs Turkish vs Kurdish vs Arab stupidity.

Taking sides here is the stupidest thing we can possibly do.

It will be yet another blunder we’d chalk up on our failure of foreign policy board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back