🇵🇰 - Separation of East Pakistan: The Untold Story (Documentary) | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇵🇰 Separation of East Pakistan: The Untold Story (Documentary) (33 Viewers)

Currently reading:
🇵🇰 Separation of East Pakistan: The Untold Story (Documentary) (33 Viewers)

G Pakistan Affairs Forum
Short Summary: This documentary separates facts from fiction.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Here is the full documentary on Tubi Separation of East Pakistan: The Untold Story (2021)

It can be watched for free there with ads to profit the makers and host website.
The Youtube link is the same and related to the original producer of the docu. I am making a brand new documentary myself under the PkDefense brand. You are welcome to contribute. We must not forget the lesson of 1971, and those who want to do that are not well-wishers of Pakistan.

ThunderCat

Pakistan Military Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

The Youtube link is the same and related to the original producer of the docu. I am making a brand new documentary myself under the PkDefense brand. You are welcome to contribute. We must not forget the lesson of 1971, and those who want to do that are not well-wishers of Pakistan.

Let me know how I can help. Because here in Karachi where currently I am, the Muhajir and Sindhi elites are still hell-bent on faking the narrative and overall conditions of Bharat & Bangladesh.

Praise for Bangladesh and India mostly circulates in the elite class of the Muhajir community and their Sindhi copycats. Not surprisingly, they are not interested in living there.

These are the same elite class Muhajir and maybe few Sindhi elites that infested the previous PDF and currently other forum with their same nonsensical liberal BS.

In the 90s when there was a crime hike from Bangla illegals, these same Muhajirs and Sindhis complained about their presence.

A couple of weeks ago when walking home from a mall with my adopted sibling and her infant son, I saw what appeared to be an ethnic Bengali man following us, begging us to buy his things.

I unfortunately did not need to buy from him, but clearly these Bangladeshi nationalists have no shame. They troll day and night online to portray their country something it's not.

They mock Pakistan's economy, while their migrants come here illegally. Bharati and Bengali nationalists are so good at obsessing over economics.

Last edited:

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

Let me know how I can help. Because here in Karachi where currently I am, the Muhajir and Sindhi elites are still hell-bent on faking the narrative and overall conditions of Bharat & Bangladesh.

Praise for Bangladesh and India mostly circulates in the elite class of the Muhajir community and their Sindhi copycats. Not surprisingly, they are not interested in living there.

These are the same elite class Muhajir and maybe few Sindhi elites that infested the previous PDF and currently other forum with their same nonsensical liberal BS.

In the 90s when there was a crime hike from Bangla illegals, these same Muhajirs and Sindhis complained about their presence.

A couple of weeks ago when walking home from a mall with my adopted sibling and her infant son and when walking home, what appeared to be an ethnic Bengali man followed us, begging us to buy his things.

I unfortunately did not need to buy from him, but clearly these Bangladeshi nationalists have no shame. They troll day and night online to portray their country something it's not.

They mock Pakistan's economy, while their migrants come here illegally. Bharati and Bengali nationalists are so good at obsessing over economics.
Thank you for offering your contribution to the docu. I am sketching out the docu now, and each episode will be ten minutes long so that audience patience is not pushed to the limit. I will let you know precisely what you have to do privately.

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

@Old School I'm also doing what I can, such as adding info to Wikipedia. So far i've done well, but the effort is limited, seeing how many Bharati trolls infest and control Wikipedia; especially South Asian topics.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

@Old School I'm also doing what I can, such as adding info to Wikipedia. So far i've done well, but the effort is limited, seeing how many Bharati trolls infest and control Wikipedia; especially South Asian topics.
That is why I choose multimedia for spreading the words. We live in the multimedia age; few people read and write these days. I have also decided to include the docu in multi-language audio with Urdu, Punjabi, and Bengali dubbing.

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

That is why I choose multimedia for spreading the words. We live in the multimedia age; few people read and write these days. I have also decided to include the docu in multi-language audio with Urdu, Punjabi, and Bengali dubbing.

A lot of myths also circulate regarding our national language, including it's origins and current given name. Another project that I am working on separately.

Old School

Senior Moderator
Jan 26, 2024

A lot of myths also circulate regarding our national language, including it's origins and current given name. Another project that I am working on separately.
Urdu was developed in Punjab and from Punjabi- that is a fact. It is analogus to what ancient Sanskrit is to common language Prakit. Both Urdu and Sanskrit are refined forms of common language Punjabi and Prakit in both cases.

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

Urdu was developed in Punjab and from Punjabi- that is a fact. It is analogus to what ancient Sanskrit is to common language Prakit. Both Urdu and Sanskrit are refined forms of common language Punjabi and Prakit in both cases.

The name "urdu" began in Delhi though. It has no meaning to the speakers of this language. The correct indigenous name for the language is Lashkari, short for Lashkari Zaban, which was it's name in the Punjab before it was brought to Delhi.

It's funny how people claim it started in Delhi but cannot explain why it was called Hindavi which translates to "of the Indus."

TheNewb77

Co-Admin
Jan 28, 2024

The name "urdu" began in Delhi though. It has no meaning to the speakers of this language. The correct indigenous name for the language is Lashkari, short for Lashkari Zaban, which was it's name in the Punjab before it was brought to Delhi.

It's funny how people claim it started in Delhi but cannot explain why it was called Hindavi which translates to "of the Indus."
It may have began in Dehli but it was brought to the subcontinent when the Mughal Islamic emperors invade -, who were mainly outcast Uzbek Turks who had adopted the Persian language for their court system. The Mughals were Persianized Turks but due to them and other Islamic influence Urdu was created from a mix of that Turkic Uzbek Turkish, Iranian/Afghan Dari/Persian mixing with the local Hindustani.

Urdu was created much like how Pakistan came into existence. They were merged with one another. Urdu defines Pakistan perfectly.

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

And also consider including Sindhi dubbing. From my life experiences, Sindhis are some of the most confused people in Pakistan. They could do with some serious education regarding history, anthropology, politics amongst others.

And I know a few Sindhis whom agree with me on this. Bengali victim-hood is a popular syndrome amongst nationalistic & liberal Sindhis.

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Jan 26, 2024

It may have began in Dehli but it was brought to the subcontinent when the Mughal Islamic emperors invade -, who were mainly outcast Uzbek Turks who had adopted the Persian language for their court system. The Mughals were Persianized Turks but due to them and other Islamic influence Urdu was created from a mix of that Turkic Uzbek Turkish, Iranian/Afghan Dari/Persian mixing with the local Hindustani.

Urdu was created much like how Pakistan came into existence. They were merged with one another. Urdu defines Pakistan perfectly.

Read what I wrote: The name "urdu" began in Delhi. But not the language itself. It was probably born in Lahore at the start of the Ghaznavid Empire's occupation of the Punjab.

It was known as Lashkari, short for Lashkari Zaban at the start of it's early years. And alternatively Hindavi, meaning of the Indus.

Users who are viewing this thread