Home Watch Videos Wars Movies Login

General Whatever

General Whatever
15K
478K
More threads by ghazi

G General
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Faravahar on your plate !

loud, proud, and zoro af \m/
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Vsdoc
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Sharma Ji
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
All over India they take it to mean ARMY.
really ? never heard that.. either people know its the main Zoro, or something to do with Iran, I thought.

Plenty of that symbol still in Iran, ubiquitous sa hai, I gathered from all my recent binge watching wahan ke travel vids.

Surprised you haven't been there (or have you?) .. pilgrimage type maybe ?

I'm interested in how the community views current day Iran, could you give a brief (or detailed) it ?
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
really ? never heard that.. either people know its the main Zoro, or something to do with Iran, I thought.

Plenty of that symbol still in Iran, ubiquitous sa hai, I gathered from all my recent binge watching wahan ke travel vids.

Surprised you haven't been there (or have you?) .. pilgrimage type maybe ?

I'm interested in how the community views current day Iran, could you give a brief (or detailed) it ?

No one except in some big cities know who Parsis are .

Your friend Sam for instance though we were a type of Muslim.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Haha (0)
Reactions: Sharma Ji
No one except in some big cities know who Parsis are .

Your friend Sam for instance though we were a type of Muslim.
Sam was proper jaat buddhi, full on hardcore kheti waala Haryanvi.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Latest Posts

Back
 
G
O
 
H
O
M
E