General Suggestions and Ideas

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G General Forum
I still remember ten years ago, in a well-known forum, someone wrote, " We are Tiger Lion." None would know what that animal was. It turned out that someone was literally translating "Babbar Sher" into English instead of writing just Lion.

May we know which rules are relaxed, so that, we tune up accordingly . Thanks !
It will not be wise to publish those relaxed rules that will expose them to overuse by some . If you still come across something which you think should be relaxed, please feel free to let us know.

We are too few here on the forum, and that too to overuse .
Or you want us to post very few.
Don't know about the policy but not good for the forum.
Please enlighten us.
Thanks.

Please enlighten us.
Thanks.
Also why could I not post this ? Trying.

Please enlighten us.
Thanks.
If you clarify what exactly you need, then it will be much easier to communicate. Please feel free to say what is missing, and we will work with you to address those issues.

Sometimes, it may also be a better idea to send private messages here or in Discord as we have that feature available. It is just a suggestion.

Please enlighten us.
Thanks.
Also why could I not post this ? Trying.

Could you be more specific of the limitations you two are referring to?

@Malang @ghazi

Is it the 15 second rule between messages?

Can you please open a defense section for Algerian Defense? Algeria's military is now the most independent, important, and powerful military power in North and entire Africa.

Can you please open a defense section for Algerian Defense? Algeria's military is now the most independent, important, and powerful military power in North and entire Africa.

Under Arab defense.

All discussion thread posts need a maximum character limit of 40 - 50 to be practical and user-friendly, resulting in better engagement. This way, members can engage, focus, see, read, and reply much more easily to the posts. It will eliminate unnecessary distractions. The option to add external URL links is there any way for further reading.
For the same reason, twitter never allowed too many characters.
The only exception should be the Article section, which is subject to editorial approval before publication.

We need to address a user experience issue. The criteria for the latest posts/threads need some adjustment. It should not based solely on the time factor of the posting. Too many posts from one section overcast others, which is bad and overwhelming for the overall user experience. Visitors do not like it when the latest post area is covered by only one or two sections. We need to spread out the latest posts among other tabs. The default latest posts tab should have a maximum of two posts from one single section. Otherwise, the rest can be spread out to the other latest tabs, as shown below. All the sections need a balanced representation in the default latest posts tab.

1717739400838.png

Please fix the latest post tab either by algorithm or manually. There are 7 tabs there, as you can see below. We need to distribute the posts evenly among these tabs. If not, the default latest post will have one-sided posts, which will bury all the other posts that attract new visitors. It is not a new issue.

1718151161968.png

Please fix the latest post tab either by algorithm or manually. There are 7 tabs there, as you can see below. We need to distribute the posts evenly among these tabs. If not, the default latest post will have one-sided posts, which will bury all the other posts that attract new visitors. It is not a new issue.

View attachment 6408
Yes Sir we need to fix the tabs. Today is 12 June and we only have 3 posts in Pakistan Military section tab since 12 May. We should reduce the tabs so that more posts are found in each tab.

The solution to your request is easy, but I am not sure if Sir @PakistanProud knows how to do it.

I have an idea that doesn't involve coding to make it work for you. Sir @PakistanProud should upgrade the Forum Statistics addon to Forum Statistics Plus. This upgrade will enhance the addon's functionality, allowing posts to be made sticky, similar to sticky threads on pages. This way, your favorite threads will stay at the top in each tab, and after 2-5 sticky threads, the remaining threads will be displayed by date.

You can check from this website

This upgrade will enhance the addon's functionality, allowing posts to be made sticky, similar to sticky threads on pages. This way, your favorite threads will stay at the top in each tab, and after 2-5 sticky threads, the remaining threads will be displayed by date.
I tried many times over the past few months to solve the problem by making posts/threads sticky, only to later find out those were somehow unsticky again. So, back to square one again. lol

We will soon crack down hard on fake and reverse members' IDs. This evil practice harms other forum members and puts the forum's reputation in question. All fake and reverse IDs must cease their activities immediately, or they will be publicly exposed here and on social media.

We will soon crack down hard on fake and reverse members' IDs. This evil practice harms other forum members and puts the forum's reputation in question. All fake and reverse IDs must cease their activities immediately, or they will be publicly exposed here and on social media.
Sir my English is no good. What is reverse members ID?

I will tell you privately. I do not want to teach this bad practice to people who are still 'innocent'.
Sir the other forum warr gaya hai. DDoS ne usay disable kar diya hai. Aap ko chahiye ke waqt se pehle hi apni safety ke liye steps le lain. Apna domain secure kar lain ta ke aap ko bhi ye sab na dekhna paray.

"Tamam dawaiyan bacho ki pohanch se door rakhen, Tabiat ziada kharab hone ki soorat me doctor se rujju kren"

Users who are viewing this thread