🌎 Tesla recalls almost all US vehicles in largest-ever such move, Concerns over 2.2 million vehicles due to warning lights problems which increase the

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G   The Americas' Affairs
I have dozens of friends who own Tesla Y's and 3's. They all charge at home. You hop on the freeway in LA westside, over 30% of the cars will be these.

My entire workplace is on a Tesla buying craze. That tax writeoff sent everybody all in.

Additionally, state-level data shows that several states are far ahead of the national averages shown in Figure 1. California leads the country and EVs were nearly 27% of sales in the state through September 2023; this means that more than one in every four new light-duty vehicles sold were battery electric or plug-in hybrid electric.
Another 12 states—Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, Hawaii, Connecticut, Virginia, Vermont, and Arizona—and the District of Columbia had EV sales shares between 10% and 20% through Q3 2023.

Before 2023 there was a noticeable amount driving around the highways but now it's just insane...they are all over the place like multiplying rabbits...except in the average streets of Boston itself where there are noticeably fewer. My guess due to lack of electrical outlet access as people aren't going to be running wires across sidewalks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back