🇮🇷 Iran has a new president and new hope

• Thread starter Thread starter Aryobarzan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 1K
G   Iranian Defense Forum
Oh paa G dunya di secular tareen qaum hae gee Irani turani!

I have never in my life met a muzlim Irani overseas…

😝
That is because when the revolution tookover, the secular Iranians or say the sympathisers of the Shah fled abroad. They have been living abroad since then and have 3 generations.

They have little to do with Islamic Iran as they have a stance similar to the USA and they consume alcohol like mineral water.
At the Pakistani military intelligence school, all officers must learn the difference between a coup and a revolution and history in depth in their curriculum. They are not the same regular forum people (whose guns are bigger !) or journalists you have seen in the last 15-20 years.
I have never seen any religious Iranian outside Iran in the last 40 years in Europe, America, and elsewhere. There are fake Iranian asylum seekers ( Afghani), of course.
I also have to correct you because Iran never had an Islamic revolution in 1979 in the real sense. Technically, it was a coup in which communists were also involved. Later, Khomenei killed his communist partners and hijacked the power on behalf of the mollahs. A coup never becomes a revolution by just claiming it. Real revolutions have some different characteristics. @Aryobarzan can confirm it.
Dear Sir or Madam

Whether the kharbooza falls on the knife or the knife falls on the kharbooza, it is the melon that gets sliced. The 1979 revolution is recognised simply as the revolution, and whether it meets the technical definition of a revolution is irrelevant. When Pervez Musharraf seized power, he claimed it was not martial law but a temporary takeover. Historians have consistently referred to it as a coup.

Why do we have to compare each revolution to the French Revolution when the monarch and their descendants were slaughtered on the streets.

I have responded to Sir LulladaPull regarding overseas Iranians in the quoted section.

Yours Sincerely

Signature

I have never in my life met a muzlim Irani overseas…

😝

Being religious does not equate to being a Muslim every time. Iranians overseas see themselves as atheists, Zoroastrians, and so forth. Still, they are also strong when you go against your viewpoint as most are those who left after the current took over the pro-Shah government.

Being religious does not equate to being a Muslim every time. Iranians overseas see themselves as atheists, Zoroastrians, and so forth. Still, they are also strong when you go against your viewpoint as most are those who left after the current took over the pro-Shah government.
Yaar just watch what happens now……yahudi/ Maseehay evangelist log have infiltrated Irani society. They got a a country bigger than Pak and Turkey put together with only 80 million people. Just to put this into perspective we are talking an area as big as Western Europe, but Western Europe has 450 million people to Irans only 80 million. So covert operations and infiltration is eaaazy peeezy bro……araaam say these westerners can get in n out without anyone noticing.

People think the irani’s are tough and can man their borders?….

No way dude that’s their biggest weakness.

This is exactly how the west destroyed Qazzafis Libya…..

Long before nato attacked Libya, tens of thousands of Spec Ops people were already in place.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all that Israel’s already infiltrated Iran from top to bottom.

Money turns people bro…..a suit case of $2 million dollars and US passports……almost anybody will fall for that.

That is because when the revolution tookover, the secular Iranians or say the sympathisers of the Shah fled abroad. They have been living abroad since then and have 3 generations.

They have little to do with Islamic Iran as they have a stance similar to the USA and they consume alcohol like mineral water.

Dear Sir or Madam

Whether the kharbooza falls on the knife or the knife falls on the kharbooza, it is the melon that gets sliced. The 1979 revolution is recognised simply as the revolution, and whether it meets the technical definition of a revolution is irrelevant. When Pervez Musharraf seized power, he claimed it was not martial law but a temporary takeover. Historians have consistently referred to it as a coup.

Why do we have to compare each revolution to the French Revolution when the monarch and their descendants were slaughtered on the streets.

I have responded to Sir LulladaPull regarding overseas Iranians in the quoted section.

Yours Sincerely

Signature
Welcome to political philosophy of Baba Malang !

Yaar just watch what happens now……yahudi/ Maseehay evangelist log have infiltrated Irani society. They got a a country bigger than Pak and Turkey put together with only 80 million people. Just to put this into perspective we are talking an area as big as Western Europe, but Western Europe has 450 million people to Irans only 80 million. So covert operations and infiltration is eaaazy peeezy bro……araaam say these westerners can get in n out without anyone noticing.

People think the irani’s are tough and can man their borders?….

No way dude that’s their biggest weakness.

This is exactly how the west destroyed Qazzafis Libya…..

Long before nato attacked Libya, tens of thousands of Spec Ops people were already in place.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all that Israel’s already infiltrated Iran from top to bottom.

Money turns people bro…..a suit case of $2 million dollars and US passports……almost anybody will fall for that.
No Arab or South Asian Muslim name holder can understand Iran. Iranians are light years ahead of other Muslim name-holders in terms of education and culture. Even Syrians or Lebanese won't either, even though Iran rules them indirectly. Only people who really understand Iran is the Israelis. They know exactly what Iran is.

No Arab or South Asian Muslim name holder can understand Iran. Iranians are light years ahead of other Muslim name-holders in terms of education and culture. Even Syrians or Lebanese won't either, even though Iran rules them indirectly. Only people who really understand Iran is the Israelis. They know exactly what Iran is.

Saudi Arabia is ahead of Iran in many areas.

I disagree with you. How is being secular supposed to be civilized.

Secular societies or irreligious societies have the most homicides, rapes, suicides, drug abuse.

So you are wrong there.

Secular societies or irreligious societies have the most homicides, rapes, suicides, drug abuse.

So you are wrong there.
Saudi Arabia is not a banana republic. They are catching up. They are also light years ahead of other begging countries who work there or always ask for money.
Religious people always live in denial, in a parallel universe. There is no point in talking about religious people. Let them all go to paradise in the afterlife.

No Sir

They couldn’t find their own President for days before seeking help from Turkey. Turkey found it within 2-3 hours, it explains the false perception that Iran is light years ahead of everyone else.

Iran is an important nation because it indirectly controls the Shia community beyond the borders of Sunni-majority Muslim countries. The Shia populations in Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon heed Iran and can create turmoil within their own countries at Iran's behest. This influence was granted due to the caliphate-like system they established in 1979. If not a caliphate, it certainly presents an alternative to Western democracy and people buy anti-west system of governance.

Similar to other Islamic countries, Iran too has a secular community, most of them are living abroad and Muslim for name-sake but it does not change the perception of hardline Iran who in reality is a victim of western terror. It is unbelievable that most of their top scientists are killed by Israelis/West, many of their government officials and even Generals are killed by the west and yet Iran couldn’t do much besides random fires for publicity stunt.

Gents our region going thru huge turmoil. My gut feel is this pezeshkian has been brought in as a soothe sayer and prevent total chaos in the wider region.

The entire Muslim world is on the cusp of total collapse!

Pata ne kya banay ga hamari qaumon da. Unbelievable what’s going on in our region these days.

One thing is for sure……the west is after a soft velvet hand regime change in Iran without huge catastrophe. This the west has been working on for decades as a project.

If Iran falls, it will expose the soft Russian underbelly for jihadist exploitation and it will totally open up Xinjiang for covert infiltration.

It would be a huge setback for both Russia and China.

Make no mistake……seeing Iran fall would suck the remaining mojo we got left. Hamari phatt jaey gee if Iran falls to the west. We will be like oh paancho what da hell do we do now. We’re goin be surrounded on two sides by the US again.

Last edited:
No Sir

They couldn’t find their own President for days before seeking help from Turkey. Turkey found it within 2-3 hours, it explains the false perception that Iran is light years ahead of everyone else.

Iran is an important nation because it indirectly controls the Shia community beyond the borders of Sunni-majority Muslim countries. The Shia populations in Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon heed Iran and can create turmoil within their own countries at Iran's behest. This influence was granted due to the caliphate-like system they established in 1979. If not a caliphate, it certainly presents an alternative to Western democracy and people buy anti-west system of governance.

Similar to other Islamic countries, Iran too has a secular community, most of them are living abroad and Muslim for name-sake but it does not change the perception of hardline Iran who in reality is a victim of western terror. It is unbelievable that most of their top scientists are killed by Israelis/West, many of their government officials and even Generals are killed by the west and yet Iran couldn’t do much besides random fires for publicity stunt.
Do you really believe that they could not find their president ? You can check here in this forum timeline that Western sources declared him dead 8 hours before Irani government did. I posted it within a very short time of the “crash’. We are in a defense forum. We can do little better than copy paste from third degree newspapers. I know it is asking too much.

So you are wrong there.
Iqbal bhai Irani now helping Sawdi get away from da US. Both are in a working relationship now and it is giving panic attacks to da west and the Zionists.

This is why the west wants regime change in Iran right away.

At the Pakistani military intelligence school, all officers must learn the difference between a coup and a revolution and history in depth in their curriculum. They are not the same regular forum people (whose guns are bigger !) or journalists you have seen in the last 15-20 years.
I have never seen any religious Iranian outside Iran in the last 40 years in Europe, America, and elsewhere. There are fake Iranian asylum seekers ( Afghani), of course.
I also have to correct you because Iran never had an Islamic revolution in 1979 in the real sense. Technically, it was a coup in which communists were also involved. Later, Khomenei killed his communist partners and hijacked the power on behalf of the mollahs. A coup never becomes a revolution by just claiming it. Real revolutions have some different characteristics. @Aryobarzan can confirm it.
Good day. Yes you are 100% correct about the events of 1979..I had just arrived back in Iran 1.5 years from Canada and working in maintaining some of the US supplied equipments for the military.I was not political but had a keen eye to observe the events ...Iranian "revolution" or "uprising" indeed started by young and highly educated and left leaning people against Shah's excessive reliance on the US...religious guys came in late but they brought more crowds out on the streets and hijacked the "uprising" from other groups..Like a cancer that spreads they eliminated communists first and then the nationalists were eliminated .The number of executions in those days will make Stalin to look like a nice guy.....The executions and the imposition of harsh Islamic system on a "western leaning" population turned the uprising from a happy event into a dark cloud over the nation...They also arranged for a quick "engineered" referandom and the only Question allowed was.."do you want Islamic Republic or do U want shah"..no one knew what "Islamic Republic" is but they all knew they do not want Shah.. so here we go the "Revolution" was stolen from Iranian people and this dark Islamic system came to be.
Note: The Shah military was able to put down the uprising in 3 days but shah did not want the bloodshed (he had cancer by then).Military was ordered to stand down and out of the streets ..many Iranians now scold shah for so easily giving up the nation to these mullahs who knew nothing about running a country . Interesting these days many many mullahs in Iran also say we should never have attempted to take over the government because by mixing religion and politics we managed to destroy both....Future of Iran will have no mullah in it...lol I am sure of that.;);)

Do you really believe that they could not find their president ? You can check here in this forum timeline that Western sources declared him dead 8 hours before Irani government did. I posted it within a very short time of the “crash’. We are in a defense forum. We can do little better than copy paste from third degree newspapers. I know it is asking too much.
Sir when the news is developing, many news channels speculate and try to go ahead of the facts to claim “reported first” tag. When the bomb blasts used to happen in Pakistan every week, sometimes the televisions used to report 150 people died and later on review the number to 70 people died because they had overestimated the number of deaths.

I was closely monitoring the incident of the Shaheed ex-President. The timeline was as follows

Iran reports they lost contact with the helicopter accompanying the Iranian president.

Speculation begins with some Iranian and western sources claim he is likely to be dead

Iran reports that they found the helicopter

Reports denied

West reports that he is likely to be dead

Iran at one stage claims that they found the helicopter and the president is probably hiding in the caves

Reports denied

Time passes and they finally seek help from Turkey to locate the helicopter

Helicopter found > confirmed death

Saudi Arabia is not a banana republic. They are catching up. They are also light years ahead of other begging countries who work there or always ask for money.
Religious people always live in denial, in a parallel universe. There is no point in talking about religious people. Let them all go to paradise in the afterlife.
I've seen some religious people who are very well educated. Especially in Saudi Arabia.

But I believe Pakistan needs a revolution like the Meiji period in Japan. The Nationalists in Pakistan need to get up and fix our country.

Back