🇮🇷 - Iran has a new president and new hope | Page 8 | Pakistan Defense Forum

🇮🇷 Iran has a new president and new hope (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
🇮🇷 Iran has a new president and new hope (1 Viewer)

G   Iranian Defense Forum
M

Malang

Oh Iqbal bhai, Irani independent country bro. Sawdi bicharay all their money in bank of amreeka. Totally under Zionist control the whole GCC. The Zionists own the GCC yaar.

Kidher Iran aur kidher the rest of the ghareeb colonized Muslim world bro.

Zameen aasmaan da farq.

We need Irani support and their cheap oil and gas or else we’re never goin be sovereign country
@Lulldapull Sir

If Iran is so successful then I wonder why the overseas Iranians are always complaining about Iran?

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

@Lulldapull Sir

If Iran is so successful then I wonder why the overseas Iranians are always complaining about Iran?
They are an up and coming power bro. The ones overseas resent the USSR doctrine imposed on them back home. You can see the caliber of their doctors engineers technicians surgeons and scientists in the overseas diaspora. No other Muslim country comes close bro.

What that tells us is that their society is very liberal and a USSR style gubment has been installed in the country, which nobody likes.

This hard core USSR type jharrnail style gubment has beaten the country into shape. Toughened them up and educated the population beyond anybody’s wildest dreams. IRGC is a musalmaan version of da USSR bro.

They are making 10 rupay k bumm which are easily and totally defeating $10 million dolla F-sola bro.

So in defense of the IRGC, here’s my 2 cents.

IRGC is the musalmaan version of the USSR, it’s taken me a while to get my head around it, but I believe it to be true.

Last edited:
M

Malang

They are an up and coming power bro. The ones overseas resent the USSR doctrine imposed on them back home. You can see the caliber of their doctors engineers technicians surgeons and scientists in the overseas diaspora. No other Muslim country comes close bro.

What that tells us is that their society is very liberal and a USSR style gubment has been installed in the country, which nobody likes.

This hard core USSR type jharrnail style gubment has beaten the country into shape. Toughened them up and educated the population beyond anybody’s wildest dreams. IRGC is a musalmaan version of da USSR bro.

They are making 10 rupay k bumm which are easily and totally defeating $10 million dolla F-sola bro.

So in defense of the IRGC, here’s my 2 cents.

IRGC is the musalmaan version of the USSR, it’s taken me a while to get my head around it, but I believe it to be true.
Sir @Lulldapull

@Old School Sir knows my English is weak and I use Google to translate from Urdu to English. But you often mistype the spellings and then Google gets confused and it gives me the incorrect meaning of the sentence.

You mean Gubment is Government?

Bumm is Pithi? What’s 10 rupees to do with pithi (backside).

@Lulldapull Sir I agree with you that Iran’s forces are strong otherwise Amreeka would have already destroyed them after Iraq war. Attacking Iran is not like invading Iraq, Syria, Lebanon or Afghanistan. It will have consequences and the war wil spread across other countries through proxies and allied forces

Lulldapull

Jan 26, 2024

Sir @Lulldapull

@Old School Sir knows my English is weak and I use Google to translate from Urdu to English. But you often mistype the spellings and then Google gets confused and it gives me the incorrect meaning of the sentence.

You mean Gubment is Government?

Bumm is Pithi? What’s 10 rupees to do with pithi (backside).

@Lulldapull Sir I agree with you that Iran’s forces are strong otherwise Amreeka would have already destroyed them after Iraq war. Attacking Iran is not like invading Iraq, Syria, Lebanon or Afghanistan. It will have consequences and the war wil spread across other countries through proxies and allied forces
ایران نی اسرائیل کو برباد کر دیا ہے۔ کوئی اور مسلم ملک یہ کام نہیں کر سکتا۔ اسرائیل کی شامت آ گئی ہے بھائی۔ باقی سارے مسلمان ملک مغرب کے بھاٹے پر زندہ ہیں۔

M

Malang

ایران نی اسرائیل کو برباد کر دیا ہے۔ کوئی اور مسلم ملک یہ کام نہیں کر سکتا۔ اسرائیل کی شامت آ گئی ہے بھائی۔ باقی سارے مسلمان ملک مغرب کے بھاٹے پر زندہ ہیں۔
Yes Sir I agree with you that Iran is one of the two major Muslim powers in the world and will remind the world of its former glory of Persian Empires if challenged

Users who are viewing this thread