🇧🇩 The U.S.A.---A Strategic Partner of Bangladesh

G Bangladesh Defense Forum
The same comments apply to India as well.

Many in Indian media are saying that the ouster of Hasina was a US plot.

Modi thinking that he was so important that he can meddle in Bangladesh, has been proven quite wrong now.

Next on US agenda is independence of Nagaland, Mizoram and Manipur if not all seven sisters. Without any approval of India, I might add.

Americans throw India a few favors in terms of Backoffice business and Indian politicians start thinking they matter in geopolitics. A fool's errand.

That is very true. Even Jayshankar said that Partner is not the terminology we use when he was asked the question on India buying oil from Russia and its impact on US India partnership. So I agree with you that we are not partner of US. BD may try that and see the result. Each and every country who has a passion of becoming partner with US has ended up being satellite state of US. An another partner of US, Pakistan did not get atta when it was in food crisis from its partner US. On other hand we rescued Srilanka when they were in crisis by giving them 4 Bn USD. Giving them fertilizer when its time tested friend China supply them with fertilizer with harmful chemicals. We gave 2 million dosages of corona vaccine to BD totally free.

After facing harsh realities of spoiling relation with India, there has been a change of heart in many Pakistanis. What you unwilling to learn in peaceful way, nature will teach the same in harsh way. Wait for that. I fore see BD guys remembering and praising Hasina and the progress under her regime in couple of years.

We gave 2 million dosages of corona vaccine to BD totally free.
India didn't even supply BD the corona vaccine timely for which they were paid for. BD paid India in advance to get the corona vaccine at the soonest. But India delayed the supply of the vaccine to put BD at a precarious position. Giving BD 2 million dosages of corona vaccine for free is your figment of imagination. But Maldives provided BD with 2 hundred thousand dosages of corona vaccine for free. Long live BD Maldives friendship.(y)

India didn't even supply BD the corona vaccine timely for which they were paid for. BD paid India in advance to get the corona vaccine at the soonest. But India delayed the supply of the vaccine to put BD at a precarious position. Giving BD 2 million dosages of corona vaccine for free is your figment of imagination. But Maldives provided BD with 2 hundred thousand dosages of corona vaccine for free. Long live BD Maldives friendship.(y)

We provided 2 million dosage of vaccine free to BD. When epidemic exploded in horrible way, we could not provide our people with vaccine in time inspite of 10 million dosage production per day but ultimately we provided BD with vaccine.

Anyway, why did you not buy same from other country?

Because Hasina--the Indian whore was hell bent on buying vaccines from India. She wanted to give business to an Indian company.

Our vaccine was in high demand and even developed countries like Canada was in queue to buy it. Trump requested to supply supply certain medicines to US. We obliged BD by giving vaccine free and subsequently on priority basis. Even Pakistan had tried to put ban on import of medicine from India but had to change the decision in a week. I dare BD to put a ban on medicine port from India for atleast one month. This is my open challange.

We provided 2 million dosage of vaccine free to BD. When epidemic exploded in horrible way, we could not provide our people with vaccine in time inspite of 10 million dosage production per day but ultimately we provided BD with vaccine.

Anyway, why did you not buy same from other country?

Please provide proof of claims in all cases. Just saying something does not make it true.

Our vaccine was in high demand and even developed countries like Canada was in queue to buy it. Trump requested to supply supply certain medicines to US. We obliged BD by giving vaccine free and subsequently on priority basis. Even Pakistan had tried to put ban on import of medicine from India but had to change the decision in a week. I dare BD to put a ban on medicine port from India for atleast one month. This is my open challange.

Please provide proof of claims. This forum will always insist on clarity and truth. Unverified claims will always be scrutinized and deleted if proven.

This forum will not be used as a platform for propaganda from any specific country.

I know you are consuming Godi Media propaganda about Bangladesh' dependency on India for food, drugs, electricity etc., but Bangladesh meets nearly 98 percent of its domestic demand for pharmaceutical products, with a market size of approximately $3 billion.

Ditto for electricity. We have installed capacity for 25000 megawatts, which is twice our demand.

Adani's deal with Hasina was fraudulent, we did not need Adani's electricity.

You can be assured that we will gradually stop importing food items from India as well. Unless Modi and company starts petitioning, which they always do.

That is very true. Even Jayshankar said that Partner is not the terminology we use when he was asked the question on India buying oil from Russia and its impact on US India partnership. So I agree with you that we are not partner of US. BD may try that and see the result. Each and every country who has a passion of becoming partner with US has ended up being satellite state of US. An another partner of US, Pakistan did not get atta when it was in food crisis from its partner US. On other hand we rescued Srilanka when they were in crisis by giving them 4 Bn USD. Giving them fertilizer when its time tested friend China supply them with fertilizer with harmful chemicals. We gave 2 million dosages of corona vaccine to BD totally free.

After facing harsh realities of spoiling relation with India, there has been a change of heart in many Pakistanis. What you unwilling to learn in peaceful way, nature will teach the same in harsh way. Wait for that. I fore see BD guys remembering and praising Hasina and the progress under her regime in couple of years.

Hasina will not be back unfortunately.

Please provide proof of claims. This forum will always insist on clarity and truth. Unverified claims will always be scrutinized and deleted if proven.

This forum will not be used as a platform for propaganda from any specific country.

I know you are consuming Godi Media propaganda about Bangladesh' dependency on India for food, drugs, electricity etc., but Bangladesh meets nearly 98 percent of its domestic demand for pharmaceutical products, with a market size of approximately $3 billion.

Ditto for electricity. We have installed capacity for 25000 megawatts, which is twice our demand.

Adani's deal with Hasina was fraudulent, we did not need Adani's electricity.

You can be assured that we will gradually stop importing food items from India as well. Unless Modi and company starts petitioning, which they always do.
Your problem is that you need references for things which very much in main stream media and known to every one. Here are the references.

Whole internet is full of these references. Had you been little informed, I may not have to waste my time to search references. If you are ill informed, I can not waste my time in providing references for each and every point I argue which is very much in main stream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back