Home Watch Videos Wars Movies Login

General Overthinking

General Overthinking
76
3K
More threads by Mrloveday

G General
Bhai kesay kesay fetish hain tumlogo kay
Javed was a proper badass

uski beti is marrize with Dawood Ibrahim even

but fuq that, he played some tough cricket, man,,

legend aadmi, all of India still hates him lol
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
dawood's son*
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
now that wat a proper momin look like, nigga:

638a9cbbdef4b0070db726a8551bc7eb1718186894363901_original.jpg
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Uncle Chetan will never forgive him, but aaj kal t-20 k zamaney me he feeling much better, I'm told.

@Vsdoc .. pls tell me you got it
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
cricket nerds only

though I suspect the cricket nerds know this well

was pretty unheard at the time, like how spaceflight would have sounded to someone 200 years ago



oh, the indignity ! of it all, at the time.. dear god, took world cricket 300 odd years to normalize it.. now nobody cares if they win a 20 game or even a test game with a capping off 6 !
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Buffing up needs high protein intake.

I have two large breed dogs. Roz chicken deta hun unko.

I can't afford high protein diet for myself. But I workout regularly.

What is this chtyapa.

You feed 2 large dogs but not yourself?

Why man?

Eat some of your dog's chicken. Replace the quantity with doodh, rice, roti/bread, veggies, eggs.

Chicken is chicken bc. Uspe dog likh ke nahin aata hai.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Haha (0)
Reactions: steppeWolff
Aap itne bhi peedit nahi lagte.

Yeh bagheera ko dekh lo. Highest peedit.

Doc Saab bhi highly peedit hai. Lekin Paisa hai. Toh koi bada issue nahi.

Sleep ke maamle mein agree.

Like forever.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
I think all the time. I over analyze things. I think it's genetic. I got it from my father. But he overthinks a lot. But he doesn't have stress and insomnia issues. My case is extreme. The longest without sleep I went is 5 days in row. Most people can't handle 2 days without sleep.

I had this issues since childhood.

Is this a curse?

@Vsdoc @Sharma Ji @Paitoo @Bagheera0084 @Lulldapull
A lot of behaviour is genetic but can be changed with conscious effort. I get OCD from my mom and impatience from my dad. But I have trained my mind hard to get to some sort of normal levels. It requires constant effort, and not some "do it for 21 days and a new neural path will be developed" kind of thing. At the cost of sounding simplistic and repetitive:
  1. Stop thinking what others think of you. In the end it just doesn't matter. (unless you are being paid by them lol)
  2. Stop thinking that you need to have the solution to all problems in the world
  3. You didn't come into this world by choice. You first need to lookout for yourself. As long as you are not taking something away from someone, you don't owe anybody anything
  4. Stop believing that you need to leave some mark in this world. Alexander nahin bano. Yeh sab se bada chutyapa hai.
I have also dealt with financial instability for the past many years. It makes it way worse. If you are financially stable (for the foreseeable future too), there is absolutely no reason to inflict any mental pain upon yourself
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Mrloveday and Vsdoc

Latest Posts

Back
 
G
O
 
H
O
M
E