Home Watch Videos Wars Movies Login

General Overthinking

General Overthinking
76
3K
More threads by Mrloveday

G General
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Dudebro-dude-March-4.jpg
chal pancho, khisak
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
existential lafda

is dunia me aakhir kab tak banda mask laga k ghoomega ?

I don't, but log aap pe mask chepte rehte hain.. middle finger thakk gai hai. I look to Dolun Trump for inspiration now, he's my Krishan Ji / Vishnu Ji
Zyada pee li bhai nay. Issok im boutta get stoned too 😜
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
existential lafda

is dunia me aakhir kab tak banda mask laga k ghoomega ?

I don't, but log aap pe mask chepte rehte hain.. middle finger thakk gai hai. I look to Dolun Trump for inspiration now, he's my Krishan Ji / Vishnu Ji
Seriously puch Raha hoon.

I can offer good advice to others. They sorted their issues after listening to me.

But I can't find a solution for my own problems.

Bata de halka phulka
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Zyada pee li bhai nay. Issok im boutta get stoned too 😜
bum bhole

sabke saath !

mai vi ek jalata hu.. got a proper aatmi bum rolled here
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Love (+3)
Reactions: steppeWolff
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Latest Posts

Back
 
G
O
 
H
O
M
E