Home Watch Videos Wars Movies Login

General Overthinking

General Overthinking
76
3K
More threads by Mrloveday

G General
Thats actually counter-productive. And I am suffering because if it.

The body post workout is in an activated state. It cannot just shutoff and wind down on demand.

Takes a few hours. And buggers up your sleep cycle and diurnal rhythm.

The later in the night (closer to bedtime) you do the workout.

Of course Im talking more aerobic than weights.
haan, heart pumping too much blood to brain ka lafda

goli khao, mdma waali, saare connection tod do neorons ke

enjoy
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
haan, heart pumping too much blood to brain ka lafda

goli khao, mdma waali, saare connection tod do neorons ke

enjoy

Bhai, Im an athlete.

This is my heart rate graph during a 1 hour 30 minute indoor trainer workout.

Screenshot_2024-12-24-14-56-56-811_com.strava.webp


No way am I going to abuse my body.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Bhai, Im an athlete.

This is my heart rate graph during a 1 hour 30 minute indoor trainer workout.

View attachment 13670

No way am I going to abuse my body.
Ok, not sure what to extrapolate from there but I gather aap healthy range me ho.. solid

ki above average hai ?

kya scene ?

all I know is I'm terrible unhealthy and not fit :P
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Ok, not sure what to extrapolate from there but I gather aap healthy range me ho.. solid

ki above average hai ?

kya scene ?

all I know is I'm terrible unhealthy and not fit :P

Then you need to work at it.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
I've read, and have heard from people ki "endorphin" ka alag mazey hain.. natural release something something...

tandoori chicken and boiled egg khao, badaam ka doodh.. and got know wtf else lol
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
wohi purana RR tera.. just try what I said for a week.
Bhai, sleep ka problem solve hua toh kuch mahine naturally. Healthy Diet and ayurvedic medicines.

Paise ka bada loss hua. Fir stress aur tension aur overthinking. Ab clean diet bhi nahi ho raha hai
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond
  • Modi (+2)
Reactions: Sharma Ji
guys have really buffed up after quitting.
Buffing up needs high protein intake.

I have two large breed dogs. Roz chicken deta hun unko.

I can't afford high protein diet for myself. But I workout regularly.
 
Analyze

Analyze Post

Add your ideas here:
Highlight Cite Respond

Latest Posts

Back
 
G
O
 
H
O
M
E