🇹🇷 Turkish Tea House - Çay Bahçesi

Site is back up.

Be apart of something great, join today! We are still updating some fixes.

G   Turkish Defense Forum
if they had no secular government it would not be any different from arab nations today lol, maybe even worse

Most Arab countries are secular, save for Gulf Arab states which are strict theocracies, although non-Muslims are still entitled to practice their religions there as well but with certain conditions.

It's only Saudi Arabia that's ultra-strict.

Turkey does have a certain degree of restrictions on non-Muslims as well as non-Sunni Muslims. Turkey did endure a period of Westernization under Ataturk but that was different from genuine secularization. That Westernization has left the country in an identity crisis.

The forceful Westernization by the elite has caused a backlash amongst the civilian population who've turned to Islamist parties. It simply doesn't work. One of the emails I sent you contained a link on this topic.

BTW have a look at my post above.

Last edited:
Most Arab countries are secular, save for Gulf Arab states which are strict theocracies, although non-Muslims are still entitled to practice their religions there as well but with certain conditions.

It's only Saudi Arabia that's ultra-strict.

Turkey does have a certain degree of restrictions on non-Muslims as well as non-Sunni Muslims. Turkey did endure a period of Westernization under Ataturk but that was different from genuine secularization. That Westernization has left the country in an identity crisis.

The forceful Westernization by the elite has caused a backlash amongst the civilian population who've turned to Islamist parties. It simply doesn't work. One of the emails I sent you contained a link on this topic.

BTW have a look at my post above.
right now no country in the world has Islamic Law, maybe that can fix Pakistan.

Strict punishments is a good thing I like about it

I agree but it would depend on the crime. Chopping people's hands off for theft but jail sentence for murderers is not my kind of thing.

Jail should be for thieves while death should be for murderers.

I agree but it would depend on the crime. Chopping people's hands off for theft but jail sentence for murderers is not my kind of thing.

Jail should be for thieves while death should be for murderers.
There's more to Islamic law then meets the eye, some stuff we need,

I don't see anything wrong with hand chopping theives. It's a solid law.

Last edited:
There's more to Islamic law then meets the eye, some stuff we need,

I don't see anything wrong with hand chopping theives. It's a solid law.

Murderers shouldn't be given jail sentences while thieves have their hands chopped off.

That is my argument. Jail should be for thieves and death should be for murderers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back